Dana's arrival (21)

(After 3 days)

No one's pov
9:30 am
the day of dana coming to Canada to spend her holiday finally comes, Victoria woke up and get outfitted then drove to the airport to welcome her as they planned.

"Fuck, she must arrive already! Why didn't she showed up till now!", she said checking her watch.

After a few minutes Dana appeared and waved to her. They smiled and run to each other.

-My Bitch! How are you", Dana exclaimed hugging Victoria.

-I'm great it's been a while dude, I miss you".

-Me too! Omg I'm so tired the trip was pretty long".

-Yeah I can imagine",she said helping her with the bags.

-And by the way there are so many gorgeous girls here! God I've been missing a lot".

-Oh God dana! You'll never change".

-Oh hi miss Arrias! When did you become this serious person, I can't believe that".

-yup you know, business and responsibilities can change anyone".

-Oh yeah, I forgot that I am a friend of a very important woman in the business world", she said blinking making Victoria laugh.

They got in the car and start talking and memorizing their old days in high school and how they both were crazy and fools.

-Let's do something interesting like we used to do before". Dana suggested.

-Like what ?".

-I don't know, mmm, something like going to a bar or a party", she said clapping her hands excitedly.

-Oh, c'mon dan! I'm not gonna attend bars or such places anymore, you know it's not good for my status! Imagine seeing my name on newspapers or tv, BREAKING NEWS :Victoria Arrias in a gay bar or a striptease, come on dude! ", she said rolling her eyes.

-Wow !!!! Wooww wow wow", she looked at her amazed.

-What !".

-Screw you! Can't you just give yourself a chance to be happy again! You become a jerk since that bitch left you", she said in a sarcastic way.

Victoria stopped and looked at her with a pressing expression on her face "Do you mean Jennifer?".

-Yeah!", she responded

Victoria turned her head and huffed.

-What? Oh my god I'm sorry, I reminded you of her".

-No, no, it's okay, I'm over here anyways",She responded in a small voice.

Dana's pov
I saw that Victoria's facial expression changed after she heard me saying her name, and actually, I was confused about what was going on inside her head. I didn't want to bring the topic back and remind her of the fucked up situation she was in the last few years, and also because I didn't want to talk about Jennifer.
I hated her so much after what she has done to my best friend.
I switched on the radio and start dancing to the music that was playing in order to change the bad mood that we found ourselves in out of nowhere.

Victoria's pov
Even if I forgot about some of the bad memories and forgave Jennifer for what she has done to me, but there was always a weird feeling in my heart that was eating me from the inside and I didn't know if it was hate or just an urge to payback.

I had some moments with Jennifer in the past couple days, and all of them were good, to be honest But, they were like normal once, I mean! I'm used to her absence now and I'm kind of cold towards her.

I didn't tell Dana about my days with Jennifer when she brings back her subject, and actually, I did the best thing, cause she was just coming from a long trip and also she hated Jennifer.
I didn't want to ruin our mood after a long time of not seeing each other.

We went to a restaurant and ate Syrian food for lunch then I took her to some famous places in Canada, she liked it so much and she even wanted to move and live near me.

I liked the idea and suggested that she could live with me in my apartment cause I live alone and I need somebody to talk and have fun with and Dana was the best choice.

For my best luck, she accepted the idea.

Note: The Funniest character in the story has arrived!! Now say welcome to Dana and get yourselves ready for the new adventures and funny moments of Her and Our boss