After 3 years (6)

Canada. (23/4/2025)

-Miss Arrias, we did everything you ordered and now we are free to go to the International Business Awards".

-Perfect, now call bob and come, I need to tell you something", said Victoria to her secretary who nodded leaving the office.

Victoria's pov
Perfect, now everything is good and I'm ready for the trip, omg it was a very busy season and I guess it would be great to take a holiday after finish with the IBA event.
I'm thinking about going home to see mom and dad, and friends also, I miss them so much especially Dana.

Jennifer's pov
I closed the meetings of the next two weeks with some Chinese entrepreneurs who are willing to pay for the contracts I've signed up last time because I had to travel to New York for the IBA event.

"I really don't wanna go, But something inside my heart is pushing me to go, I don't know what's this feeling, but I would just go so I won't be sitting here and eating myself trying to figure out the cause of this feeling because I usually get those weird feelings which make me confused and overthink a lot, I have to free my mind from this. I have to go".

No one's pov
After 3 years the two girls reached their goals and become the women of their dreams, successful, rich, powerful, beautiful, hot, and attractive.

The International Business Federation invited both of them including other entrepreneurs and economists to the International Business Awards event ...

both of them traveled to the USA for that and for the special week that the federation had offered to everyone who was concerning.

-Finally, we are landing", said the secretary.

Victoria woke up from her nap when she heard her voice.

-Oh, we arrived ... get ready! today we have to stay the night in the airport's hotel, and we'll be moving to another one tomorrow with the team management of the event, they sat everything up for us, we are guests!
enjoy your holiday guys I know that you both need it as much as I do, we worked so hard and under so much pressure the last few days and we deserve this", she said smiling to her two secretaries who were very happy hearing her words.

...

-I talked to mister brown and he said that we'll be moving to the other hotel as long as the event ends. So there's nothing to worry about. but tell me! Did you reserved the hotel for tonight?", Jennifer asked her secretary.

-No, I'm still waiting for you to choose the hotel", said Andrew.

-Good, let me see what we have", she said checking the list.

-Okay, I choose the "best night" hotel. Yes, I like this one", she said pointing to a picture of a beautiful hotel.

-Yes, it's a good ambition, this one is one of the most expensive and famous hôtels in the United States ". Andrew said excitedly.

-Haha, that's obvious, I always choose the best things ", she said in a chuckle.

the women went to where they planned to stay the night before the event day.

(Next day)

The night of the event starts and the guests start arriving, the palace was luminous and luxurious befitting all those present, there was a music band who made a beautiful atmosphere of calm music, noise of people talking and laughing, beautiful l...

The night of the event starts and the guests start arriving, the palace was luminous and luxurious befitting all those present, there was a music band who made a beautiful atmosphere of calm music, noise of people talking and laughing, beautiful lights, a great decoration of tables of red wines and whiskey and candles which made the image of the place looks more beautiful.

Victoria's pov
I was texting my parents when I heard my driver telling me that we arrived at our destination, I then start getting ready to get off the car.

The weather was cold, Thank god, I brought some warm clothes with me.

I entered the huge building where the event was set up, and I got really impressed by the luxurious atmosphere of it.
It was amazing and I loved every detail of the place.

Jennifer's pov
We stayed the night in the hotel which was 60 km away from New York where we were invited to the event, I kept on checking my watch every single minute, I was tired from the road, also I hated waiting. God!

When we finally arrived the driver
opened the door for me to get off the car and made my way to the entrance of the building which was really nice from outside and inside also, it was fancy and beautiful and this was one of the reasons that made me didn't regret coming.

Note: the chapters are short but they'll get longer soon! The best things are about to start... Get yourselves ready!