Fuck it, i want you (20)

No one's pov
-What an amazing movie!".

-I like it too".

-I always choose the best things".

-I know right ", she winked smiling

-And I did the best thing ever when I choose you".

Victoria smiled at Jennifer and stole a kiss

-I like it when you kiss me unexpectedly", she said blushing

-I know, I'm the best thief of kisses".

-yes but, who else has told you that victoria?", she asked raising an eyebrow

-many beautiful girls", she teased

-aha! Okay cool", she said crossing her arms showing a weird expression on her face.

-Okay".

-Yeah okay", she shouted

-Someone is jealous!", she smiled devilishly eating her popcorn

-I'm not".

-yes, you are".

-Well, I am".

-Told you!".

-Shut up!".

-Make me", she smiled with her tongue between her teeth

Jennifer looked at her lips and leaned slowly over her then took her in a long kiss ending with a small bite.

-ayyyy you hurt me", she spoke in pain

-That's exactly what you deserve".

-But why?".

-you know exactly why", she spoke stealing another kiss

-Fine, Stop it now. I don't want to end up ripping off your clothes", she spoke getting away from her.

Jennifer chuckled then held Victoria in her arms, she rested her head on her shoulder and resumed the movie.

She rested Victoria's head on her shoulder just so that she won't mess around with her in public but Victoria ended up caressing her leg.

Jennifer's pov
-Are we here to watch the movie or what", I spoke biting my lips in order to not moan.

-Emm I think so", she whispered in my ear following the sentence with a small bite on my earlobe

-Let's go", I said getting up from the chair taking Victoria with me.

-Oh! Wait? The movie didn't finish yet".

-Fuck it, I want you", I said pushing her against the wall.

Victoria's pov
I teased Jennifer so much and made her go crazy of jealousy to the point that she left her fav movie playing and took me out of that room to an empty place and pushed me against a wall and That was exactly what i wanted.

She kissed me passionately and with so much want, she was aggressive to the point that got me lost in the desire.

-Why did you let them kiss you hein? Don't you understand that you're mine, my own personal woman!", she sucked my neck.

I moaned heavily when I felt her lips on my skin and her hand grabbing my breast. "Shhhhh I'm sorry for this", I said digging my nails on her back.

-Ah, fuckk Yesss!", She let out when I slapped her voluminous ass.

She became wilder and went down to spread my legs and sucked each one of them with hunger which made me gasp "Fuck Jennifer you're making me go crazy".