Lovers squad (46)

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "All I want".

Ellen's pov
I always wished to work for Victoria Arrias, I used to watch her interviews and read about her on internet cause she was an inspiration to me, I mean her life story and how she faced everything bad she went through to reach her goals really inspired and pushed me to study and work hard to get to her cause I liked her a lot and the idea of working with her was like a dream that came true when she accepted to recruit me to be in the most important post on the company.. Her own assistant! I literally felt like flying when I received the email of the approval.
I wore my best classic clothes ever and left my hair loose and made my way to the Arrias's industry.
I entered her office and it was exactly as I expected, a luxurious huge room with a stunning decor. And of course her beautiful features and body shape that made the whole place looks perfectly well with her character.

-Good morning lady, take a sit please!".

I heard her saying this sentence with her beautiful voice showing a beautiful smile and all I did was smiling back at her.
I conversed with her and she was so nice and polite and also professional. She made me feel positive and comfortable around her and also said that she's gonna teach me all I need to know about her work.
But what hit me hard was when she mentioned that she was engaged, I don't know why or how I acted like that but she noticed a weird reaction from me.
I smiled politely then went to the desk she told me about and start putting my stuff on it.
Miss Arrias left her office and walked in the long corridor to her personal elevator.

-See you Miss Arrias!", I said to her when she passed by me and she nodded smiling

(20 min after)

-Where is everyone!!!", she spoke when she found the place empty

-Hello! They left to have lunch ma'am!".

-Fine! Is Miss Arrias here?".

-No ma'am, she left to the bank but she'll be back after few hours!".

-Okay, but who are you... You don't look familiar to me!".

-Oh yeah, I'm her new assistant and this is my first day of working!".

-Aha!", she mumbled looking up appearing to think

-Are you okay ma'am?".

-Yeah I'm her fiance!".

-Sorry ma'am, but I didn't ask about your relation with her!".

-Oh y-yeah I'm sorry, whatever.. I'm going, have a nice day", she spoke stuttering then left quickly

"What's up with her!", I spoke to myself

Endless Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara