We are fine (33)

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Can we Dance", by The Vamps

*Play song*

Jennifer's pov
-How are feeling babe".

-I'm so happy, we did a marvelous job today, we had a great time together and now you're with me driving and dancing with me to this beautiful song, I can't ask god for more", I spoke holding her hand

-Ohhh That's so touchable, I love it".

-And I love you!".

-And I love you even more lovely",

-You're my Queen Victoria".

-And you're my Kingdom Jennifer", she spoke kissing my hand, making me showing a wide smile.

-Ohhhh there's lipstick on my hand!".

-Yeah, Do you want it on your neck too?".

-Hummm, I won't say no".

-Then Come closer", she whispered

-I'm afraid that we'll get into an accident if you kissed me while you're driving".

-We won't, just let me do it".

I got close to her, she slowed the fast car down and kissed me with want.
I felt my body shivering, I felt like the time stopped in that moment, I closed my eyes letting the incredible feeling travel to my whole body. It's crazy how she could make me feel just by putting a quick kiss on my skin, or even whispering with her amazing raspy voice in my ear.

-See! Nothing happened, we are alive".

We smiled at each other then she turned her attention to the road.

After an hour and half of driving we arrived at the hotel that flora had reserved for us.
We entered it and went to the reception clerk.

-Good afternoon. Welcome to the Redbury Hotel. How may I help you?".

-I have a reservation for today. It's under the name of Arrias".

-Can you please spell that for me, ma'am ?

-Sure, A-R-R-I-A-S".

-Yes, Miss Arrias , we've reserved a room for you with a view of the ocean for two nights. Is that correct?".

-Yes, it is".

-Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you'll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please".

-Whoa! That's cool!".

-Yes, ma'am, We are a five star hotel after all".

-Well, fine. What's included in this cost anyway?".

-A full Continental buffet every morning, free airport shuttle service, and use of the hotel's safe are all included.".

-So what's not included in the price?".

-Well, you will find a mini-bar in your room. Use of it will be charged to your account. Also, the hotel provides room service, at an additional charge of course".

-Hmm. Ok, so what room we are in?".

-Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly".

-Great. Thanks".

-Should you have any questions or requests, please dial 'O' from your room. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day".