A one fine night (17)

The rain stopped and the girls parked the car on the side the road then walked holding hands, until they arrived at a small building which has a sign on its entrance saying that it's a hotel.
They got comfortable and cheerful to find it in that empty area

Victoria's pov
-Good Evening ladies, welcome to our inn ", the man smiled welcoming us

-We want a room for a couple, please", i said politely
Jennifer glared at me surprised, and I just smiled blinking

-We have the best room for you, here's the key, it's on the second floor, enjoy your night and welcome again".

I grabbed the key which carried the number 23 on it, and start walking beside her without letting go of her hand.

-You can use the elevator miss,its right in front of you", the man said behind me

-Oh yeah ! Thank you so much ".

We made our way to the elevator and Jennifer was smiling all the time, she was so happy and i could see that on her face.

we entered the elevator and tapped the number two, Jennifer got closer and hugged me with so much tense. at the moment, I pushed the button to stop the elevator for two minutes, then pushed her against its wall.
I start kissing her while holding her waist and pressing my body against hers.
she let out in almost a moan when she felt my lips drifting her neck skin and with that, I get back to her lips which I bite slowly.
Jennifer dragged her nails to my back and scratched it aggressively.
"Damn Jennifer!", I groaned

-Fuck! I want you", she sought

I  smiled devilishly at her words but didn't say anything.
I opened the elevator door and start walking beside her who was jumping on my back and acting like a fool, our situation made me laugh so hard and the noise we made in the corridor with laughter and screams probably woke everyone up.

We arrived at the room, i entered it with Jennifer who was clambered on my back and playing with my hair and ears like a baby.

No one's pov
-Yaaaaaaay i have a motor, vroom vroom", she exclaimed squeezing my ears.

-Ouch! can't you see that you pressing on my ear ring and its hurting me,You crazy, stop it, you gonna wake everyone up everyone", Victoria laughed in pain

-I don't care , i wanna drive my motor",

-Are you drunk!".

-No I'm horny!", she spoke kissing my neck

-Fine, fine ! Let's get into the room first".

-Yay, vroom vroom!".
..

The girls entered the room and got really impressed by it.
It was luminous and romantic, the bed was decorated with flowers, hearts, and candles, its scent was gorgeous and it also had a beautiful view from the glass window which by the way was covered by silk curtains.

Victoria put Jennifer on the bed and lay beside her admiring her gorgeous face and everything in her.

Victoria's pov
Jennifer was wearing a red dress with silver heels on her feet, her hair was loose and wet because of the rain that had fallen upon us, I put her on the bed, she grabbed a flower and smelled it, I liked seeing her like that so much that I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.