I feel it too (18)

No one's pov
-Oh my god , You are so good!", Jennifer
exclaimed

-Look at you! you look so wild and sexy, I could look at you for the rest of my life without getting tired !".

-Can I tell you something?".

-Tell me Jenn".

-Come closer", she whispered

Victoria leaned closer to her face and Jennifer put her hand in the back of her neck gently caressing it.
-I love you...".

Instantly a beautiful smile appeared on her face then she put her hand in Jennifer's neck.
-I love you more".

Jennifer's pov
My entire body was swollen, neck, lips, legs, breasts,pussy ... and i liked it, i liked everything about it. I liked The pain I was feeling, that pleasure she made me feel, that love and sex we were making with all they want we had.

Everything was good, she made me feel the feelings that I've never felt.
she kissed, sucked, fucked me in every way and I liked every single way.
It was perfect and I regretted being away from her this whole three years.

Fuck it , I've missed all of this.
But! ... Not anymore...!
she's mine, Forever and always. I won't ever let anything or anyone take her away from me.

Victoria's pov
"Bob you have to go with flora to my appartement, bring some clothes for me and ask flora to choose some for Jennifer, we are in a not good situation and our clothes got wet ,we don't have anything to wear".

-Oh you two are naked ma'am!", he spoke surprised

-How Dare you talking to me like that! Imma fire you bob, Do what've told you, NOW  !", I ordered

-Girls night ! It's gonna be good", he said teasing me

-Don't be a clown bob", i shouted

-I was gonna tell you to ...", he tried to speak but i shut him up : "Good night bob".

I ended the call in his face in order to avoid his stupidity and then got back to the couch to continue the movie
..

Jennifer slept in the middle of the movie and I didn't want to watch the rest of it by myself.
I carried her to bed and lay beside her.

"How you are beautiful, everything about you is just perfect for me, I miss you, I miss your smile, those eyes, your beautiful details, your scent, your presence, I miss you calling me baby and I miss the way you say my name, I loved you since the very first day and I still. It's crazy that after all what happened i still feel everything when you are near. Same feelings, same me, like nothing changed,you probably are feeling the same cause i can see it in your eyes, i love you Jennifer".
I spoke staring at her who was sleeping like an angel.

Jennifer's pov
I wasn't sleeping actually, I just pretended to be.
I did so because I wanted to know what is she feeling about me, I mean after that night I was afraid and confused about our case.

We were watching titanic, cuddling and eating popcorn, kissing from one time to another.
I closed my eyes in order to bring back the scenes of our night together and it made me smile like an idiot.

Victoria thought that I slept, she carried me to bed and lay beside me, caressed my face with her so touchable fingertips, I felt completely calm and comfortable in that moment. her caresses were like having a very relaxing massage after a long day.

After few seconds I heard her talking sweet words that made me feel alive, I don't know why but I felt like it was her heart who was speaking, she touched me with every word, I felt warm, loved, wanted, and totally in love.