The Goodbye + The holiday (4-5)

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Say something im giving up on you", by Christina Aguilera.

Days goes by , their relationship was pretty good.
They wake up in the morning to go study as always, leaving good morning texts to each other and calling while walking in different streets.

They were too busy, everyday..
Since The early morning to the evening ,

when they finish they come back home and talk nonstop until they fall asleep together.

Few days after , Jennifer start acting weird and Victoria noticed that from her actions. but she kept it to herself because she didn't want to cause bad consequences.

One day as always Jenny and Vito had their daily call of the night ...
but that day was like the one we talked about lately.

She found her line busy , she was talking to another one... and she didn't want to tell Vito about who was she talking to !

*play song*
Victoria made a decision to take Jennifer out of her life, cause she was really tired from her actions.

she sent her a text and she cried a lot while writing it.
she said everything that was hidden inside her heart.

-Jennifer, seriously i think that we should stop all of this ... you don't respect me and consider me as your someone special to you but I do contemplate you as my entire world, im so tired , you keep hurting me , i mean we are not dating but sometimes you act like we are and sometimes you hurt and ignore me as if m nothing to you ... this is so confusing and i hate it, i can't handle you anymore, whenever i told you about some girls you get jealous and you start crying so i just stop talking to them or even block them because of you, But you ! When i get jealous and ask about something you say that we are not dating !!!! What does that suppose to mean ? am i a joke to you!
I just wanna tell you something, I'm not gonna be the same, not gonna complain nor argue with you about anything. You know what ? Im gonna get away from you for our best , i hope that you will understand me, wish you all the best with her , Goodbye".

She putted her phone down and exploded in crying, then called her friend to tell her about what happened.

Jennifer's pov
I received a long text message from Victoria, and honestly i got really shocked by her words.
« Did i really did all of this? Did i causes all this pain in her! Fuck im so stupid .. what should I do now ! Fuck you Jennifer you're a bitch ! What should i respond ! », i spoke to myself  then grabbed my phone and thought of what would i respond.
« Thanks for your message ».

That was all I said

Fuck it

No one's pov
Days goes by, Victoria stopped talking to the other girl. But Jennifer was texting her from one time to another , Vito hated Jenny in that period and she was gonna block her on social media , but she didn't want to.

(15 days later)
Jennifer called Victoria and told her that she's missing her, and that she got used to her attention and stuff.
but Victoria didn't seem to care at all, she kept silent during the phone call listening to Jennifer who was asking her to talk but she couldn't, she was dying to end that call.

But Jennifer kept talking about her new adventures with girls.

Vitto's pov
I thought of ending the call in her face but i didn't want to be rude , cause it's not one of my qualities.
so i kept listening to her bullshit while drawing something on the paper which was on my desk, she kept talking and talking about some new girls she has known without even caring about my feelings.