Chapter 16: Cessation.

Start from the beginning

"If you leave me, I'll make your life miserable. As in like hell." He said it dead serious without looking at me.

I sigh in annoyance and slip into his grip. "Nice try." I mumble then finally exit his fancy car.

++++

"Hello!" Mia was the only one to meet me in the door, with a heart melting purs and meows. It's one of their nature as a Chartreux Cat or Russian Grey Cat to meet their owners with love.

The biggest cat was Simba, and I liked him, because he looks like bigger than a Chihuahua or a pug, I mean I love them all... But suddenly Seven was lost or somewhat out of my sight for a awhile.

I wonder where he is right now?

Never mind, he's a grown cat already, there's no need to worry if I know all of the cats has their own natures...

I fed them then take a bath for a moment. "Okay cats, I'll go to my work for a moment, see 'ya tonight." I gave them my kisses then walked off the apartment with my uniform.

It's late, and the chills of cold breeze from the half quarter moon started slaughtering the senses down my backbones. I blow breath slowly while rubbing my palms on my side. "Night's freezing." I said cheekily.

My car started growling after I started the engine into ignition, as I drive it with moderate speed.

++++

I arrived at the café noticing that it's quite quiet. What's the event? I just got off my car to check inside, but I saw one with black hoodie. Then shrugging it off unto realization.

Close.

My nose crunch slightly while my right eye brow raised at their own accord. Why would the owner close this? It's too early?

After I finally got inside, the black hoodied man tilt his head on me...

Gale?

Miracle. He doesn't want to go into places like this, irony. I narrowed my eyebrows from the sight of Gale handing the owner a cash.

"Wh-what's happening?" I uttered with confusion, "Ar-are you closing now? Sire." I mumble, straightening my way and head behind the owner, asking him multiple times.

"I'm sorry kiddo, they offered me this cash... You know I dreamt of having a restaurant right? And café can't help me to get that wish. I hope you understand it." The owner sighed, he's a good man... But the thing that I can't believe, was when Gale give him a cash to trade....

...something must be super valuable.

"Gale? You wanted this lot?" I asked desperately.

"Actually not." He countered.

"Then why? You-you stole my job." I breathed unpleasantly

"You... SHIT!" I just screamed at the top of my lungs feeling defeated in every way without any hopes to get, I started stomping my feet while walking away.

When I came to pass Gale on my way, I tug my stainless name tag and slam it on Gale's chest, receiving a low wince.

I was halfway near to the door, that I can feel its outline vibration. But I saw that devilish look... Johan. He's standing in the front of me; outside of this café behind the door. "You're not going everywhere until Johan, decides you to." Gale at the back of me pointed out.

None of them will decide for what my decisions can go on. I open the door in irritation, bumping my left shoulder to the opposite one of Johan. But, before I can finally go... A strong and firm grip drag me back to my position. "Stop this instance!" I scowl while scolding, but he reply me with a smirk and a reciprocation of snort.

"I just wanna tell you that you're always welcome to my house, as soon as you need my help." He hissed, so I shrug his hold with defying force. Although every time I tried disappearing, he caught me with perfect chances. With that, I receive a warm and large body that wrap me openly, embracing me as if we've done this ago.

But yes, we've done this already.

"Goodnight." All of a sudden, he whispered it with regression or frustration that all ended me up into rage.

"Get off me!" I shove him as far as he gotten feeling that I also stumble back on my butt. "Stop saying cheesy things will you!, Because I'll not go in your house ever again... You deserve to be punish! You can't just bully someone and insult them in front of the students?!! Everything you've done to me with your friends was a disaster, you even do it to others... That sophomore year homosexual! He died few days ago caused by suicide, and I know one of your bullies to him has a space for a fault." Things were clouded with fervor and I know I'm rambling my issues towards him.

"The freshman you tried picking into, yesterday... You thought I would let that pass through even if you didn't get your pleasure?! You even think of killing his sister if he didn't come and warn you... Now think about this and listen carefully... Your life sucks, and I promise you that you'll live more than miserable than me today nor more miserable than a life of a cockroaches under a trash can's under work. Goddamn it!" My voice were hoarse and slightly trembled with anticipation hearing that I can finally spit my bones on him , while feeling very heated red as rose and thorns of all.

"What did you say?" His void tone makes my faerie sprites inside burn down quickly as he counter replied . My neck started sweating and my heart initiate into epicenter. "Are you saying I'm cruel to all?" His glare pierced into me like a giant needle, I tried standing up on my seat on the ground but I can see him coming closer and intensely balling his fist.

I then gave up and just seated there full of nervousness gawking into him like a rabbit. No, I'm a man... I can still fight because I have my body still working. "Apparently." I change my posture, into a mocking and challenging look, leaving my words as provoking as hell.

"Do you wanna beat me?? Go! At least I can confirm your cruelty." I hissed, giving into a lay while hearing the owner's pleads for my numbness and cleverness.

Though, I didn't get a hit or kick nor a lift.

"I can't hurt you this time. We're not in the play room."