☁︎ 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒆𝒓 2

Começar do início

"Baby! Look how messy you are! Why do you have some flour on your cheeks?" She laughed loudly, making her way towards you. You blushed, and looked down at your feet. Her soft, delicate fingers made contact with your chin, lifting it up to look into your orbs. You smiled cheekily towards her. She grabbed some tissue paper, walking towards the sink, and damping it with water. She walked towards you, and wiped the flour from your cheeks. You admired her, and thought how lucky you are to have someone like her in your life. You have a rare gem infront of you, many would kill to be in your position right now; inside the arms of Ms. Ruby Jane. You swore to the Gods above that you'll do your best to protect, and cherish this girl.

"There, baby. All done." She snapped you out of your daydreaming. You kissed her as a way of saying thank you, which she blushed to. You helped her with the process, adding some chocolate chips on the dough, as well as some brownie chunks. You made her burst out into laughter when you said Penis Butter instead of Peanut Butter. You can stop yourself from smiling towards her cuteness. Times like this are the ones you treasure the most. Two of you being a K-POP Idol that is known all around the globe is overwhelming. Time for each other is; you can say forbidden, but you both always make a way to be with one another. Yes, you, and Jennie loves your jobs so much, but there are times you wish that even just for one day, you two could live normally, as an individual; as a couple. No camera's blinding flash, no paparazzi spying every move, no bodyguards surrounding you as you walk outside.

While waiting for the cookies to bake, you decided to be a little messy. You grabbed a small amount of flour, placed it on your hand, and dumped it on your girlfriends' head. She gasped, while you ran away to find a hiding spot, she took actions, and grabbed the chocolate syrup that was sitting on the counter top beside an empty baking pan. She eventually found you, and drew some whiskers on your cheeks with the bottle of syrup she's holding. You two laughed loudly as it echoed throughout the house, heart beating in sync, enjoying the presence of each other. When you heard the timer went off, you grabbed the pink oven glove, and wore it. Jennie was watching you, making sure that you wont hurt your clumsy self while smiling. She placed her chin on her palm, tilting her head to the left a bit, while resting her elbows on the elegant, marbled counter top. She thought that she wouldn't feel this kind of feeling you're giving her. She thought that it was just in those fairytales that she read as a child. But, ever since she met you, everything changed in a better way. Hearing your name makes heart beat unbelievably fast, her palms to sweat, and butterflies in her stomach to go crazy. Destiny proved her wrong; you proved her wrong.

You opened the oven, pulling the hot pan that consists the cookies you both proudly made. You placed it on the counter top, infront of the girl who was admiring your every flawless move. You glanced towards your girlfriend, who's already looking at you with a smile on her lips. You smiled back at her, and grabbed one cookie, specifically the chocolate chip one. You bit into it, and chewed, eyebrows furrowed in concentration. You suddenly smiled at her, telling her that it's delicious. Jennie was just looking at you, thinking on how cute you look. You pointed it towards her mouth, silently telling her to bite into it, which she did. Her eyes lit up, and the gummy smile you adore more than anything, appeared. You two ate the cookies you made, constantly fighting over it.

"Love, Jenn! That's my Penis Butter!"

"Hahahaha! Baby! Please, let me have it! I want it!"

"You can eat my dick instead! Gimme the cookie!"

"Yah! Lee Y/N!"

"Don't act like you haven't done it before!"

"Shut up!"

---

teaching her how to play the drums

"Kick the base, then hit the high hats- make sure that it's open, just a little bit, love; then hit the snare, then back to the high hats. If you do it repeatedly in the same order, that's what you call 'Disco'." You told her, she was looking at you, while listening intently to the words that rolled out of your mouth. She gripped the drumsticks on her hand, breathe in, and out, and pouted. You laughed at her, melting at the cute action she did.