4.2 Return

Yena froze on the spot as Yuri lied in her arms. She couldn't believe what happened. More like she's refusing to believe it.

"J-joyul" Yena muttered, staring blankly at the girl as streams of tears ran down her cheeks "Please wake up hmm? W-we promised to go to B-busan together. Don't leave m-me please"

The other members also had teary eyes as they looked at the scene. They never expected to lose someone.

"Fuck" Eunbi cursed at herself as she hit her own head "I'm the leader yet I failed to protect them"

Just then, Minju's group came rushing towards them.

"Y-yuri where is she?!" Chaeyeon yelled as she slayed a zombie.

Hyewon gazed at Yena who was holding Yuri while Hitomi stood in front of them.

"Yuri-ah...." Chaeyeon mumbled as tears fell.

Minju and Chaewon were holding each other's shaking hands tightly while Wonyoung and Yujin were already wailing, unable to stop their cries.

"You fucking bastards!" Chaeyeon screamed as she killed the zombies incoming.

To Chaeyeon, Yuri was just like her daughter. Also her student. She remembered the girl bugging her to teach her how to sue a katana back at the Kang household.

How dare the zombies take her life.

"Chaeyeon-ah calm down!" Sakura shouted, although her heart was aching at the situation "Please..... Yuri wouldn't want to see all of us like this..... She would want us to be happy so please please..... Let's survive on her behalf"

Chaeyeon's breathing became less ragged hearing her girlfriend's words.

"Eunbi-unnie W-we found the lab" Minju spoke, as she tried to stop herself from crying "Let's go there before more creatures appear"

The girls agreeded hesistantly and made their way to the lab. Yena, not wanting to leave Yuri behind, carried her on her back and ran.

"Choi Yena!" Hyewon yelled, her eyes stinging "We need to leave her here before she turns into a zombie"

"No! I'm not leaving her here!" Yena replied with determination although her mind was already a mess "Besides, she's still not turning into one yet....."

Hyewon sighed as she saw that Yena would not drop Yuri no matter what. Hyewon loved Yuri like her own younger sister and this breaks her heart as well but she was just being realistic so that no more of them lose their lives.

"Okay but...... As soon as she turned into one..... I'm killing her in an instant"
**************************************

"Please open the gate!!" Yujin yelled as she hit the tall metal gate at the entrance "Our friend is injured!"

A voice came from the speaker beside the gate.

"No outsiders are allowed here. Sorry"

"Fuck" Nako cursed "Just open the goddamn gate!"

No matter how much they pleaded to be let inside, the gate wouldn't budge.

And at full speed, more and more zombies were already running towards them.

"We won't make it" Yena exclaimed as she pulled Yuri's body closer to her.

The girls thought that this was their end.

They were going to join Yuri soon.

However, just when they thought the zombies were about to trample on them, the creatures dropped onto the ground one by one as a shadow passed in front of them.