1.6 Vision

"Shhh be quiet" Eunbi shushed as she led the way to the rooftop.

"Man...that book really is something" Hyewon exclaimed in awe "There really are no zombies on the stairs"

They pushed the door open and entered the rooftop.

"Wahhh the air is so fresh up here" Hyewon stretched.

"Sakura have you got the laptop?" Eunbi asked, ignoring Hyewon.

"Yup" Sakura replied "With this, we can finally gain access to the sound system but.....I wonder if everything's okay on Yuri's side?"
*****************************
Yuri and Yena stared in each other. None of them moved their heads away.....that was until Yuri turned her head down and smacked Yena.

"YOU PERVERT"

"Eh- EHH?" Yena was in shock. Although they were in a crisis right now, her head was filled with nothing but the replay of Yuri's lips on hers.

"Yuri's lips....on mine.....we kissed......" Those words ran through Yena's mind as her cheeks heated up.

The younger girl had the same redness on her face as well.

"H-how could you take away my first kiss?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"T-that was my first kiss too!!" Yena replied with the same intensity.

The two's bickering was interrupted by the loud poundings on the door.

"Fuck... we're trapped" Yuri mumbled "Duck call Hyewon-unnie's group for help"

"Duck?!" Yena exclaimed although in her mind, she was swooning over the fact that Yuri gave her a nickname.

Seeing that Yena was hopelessly lost in her own thoughts, Yuri grabbed Yena's phone and called Hyewon.

"Unnie have you got the laptop?"

"Yes we-" Hyewon paused "What's that pounding?"

"Umm the thing is, we we're trapped in the faculty room with no lights on" Yuri said in a rush "Zombies are outside"

"What? Hold on! We'll be there in a moment"

And then she hung up the phone. Yuri was worried. Not only was there zombies outside, she was also stuck with a lovestruck fool inside.

Just then, the memory of their lips pressed together flashed through her mind.

"W-what am i thinking?!" Yuri shook her head "Come to your senses Jo Yuri!!"
*******************************
On the other hand, Eunbi's group was making their way down after receiving a call for help from Yuri.

"Oh shit....they really are trapped" Sakura whispered as she saw the horde of zombies pounding on the faculty room's door.

"Then we just need to distract them somewhere else right?" Hyewon asked as she took out a pencil case from her bag and threw it towards a place far away from the door.

The sound of the pencil case hitting the floor echoed through the hallways. Slowly, the zombies turned towards the case and ran towards it.

"Coast clear" Eunbi muttered as she went and knocked on the faculty door "Guys it's us"

The door creaked open and in front of them was Yuri and Yena in a very........awkward position.

"Wow when did you guys get that close?" Hyewon teased.

"S-shut up" Yuri snapped "Kura-unnie now what do we do with this thing?"

She showed her the complicated wires and buttons inside the room.

"Umm I only know how to hack, not the hardware stuff" Sakura smiles sheepishly "But I know someone who can help"

Quickly, Sakura dialed Nako.

"Oi shorty give Yuri some help here" Sakura said as she handed Yuri the phone.

Nako was busy giving instructions to Yuri when suddenly, they heard hasty footsteps approaching them.

"What the....?" Eunbi exclaimed as she saw the horde of zombies from before running towards them with full speed.

"Shit.....I thought we distracted them?!" Sakura whispered.

"Yeah we did.....but this only means one thing" Hyewon mumbled with her eyes opened in shock "They have developed their vision"

With that, Hyewon and Eunbi ran along the other side of the corridor while Sakura hid behind the door of the faculty room.

Yuri quickly pulled the still lovestruck Yena back into the room and hid among the room's darkness.

One by one, the zombies ran after Hyewon and Eunbi, not noticing the three other girls as their vision only recently developed.

"Are they gone?" Yuri asked.

"I think so"

**************************
"WHY ARE THEY FOLLOWING US?!" Eunbi shouted at the top of her lungs.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW" Hyewon replied "THIS IS SOME KIND OF DEJAVU"

*************************

Nako continued giving Yuri instructions through the phone while Sakura guards the room. Meanwhile, Yena was.....well....... still in her own world.

Just as Yuri was dealing with the wires, a figure creeped up behind Sakura.

"Sakura-unnie behind you!!" Yuri yelled.

"What?" Sakura turned back to see a zombie just a foot away from her. She shut her eyes right as she thought her end was approaching.

However, nothing came into contact.

"Huh?" She opened her eyes to see that the zombie was now laying flat on the ground with a piece of....metal stuck in its head.

"Oh so you're finally back to your senses" Yuri scoffed.

"Haha yeah" Yena scratched her head. Yena had threw a metal block in the faculty room towards the zombie just in time.

"Hehehe now that I'm back in action nothing's gonna happen!!" Yena puffed.

Just as she said that, another zombie appeared behind Sakura and was about to attack her when the Japanese girl quickly turned with her quick reflexes, slamming the closest thing to her into the zombie.

The lights turned back on at the same time the object hit the zombie's neck.

"Yes!!! The lights are back on!!! Kura-unnie hack into the system now!!!" Yuri exclaimed in joy.

Meanwhile, Sakura still couldn't believe what she just did.

"Kura-unnie?" Yuri poked the girl.

The Japanese still didn't respond and was staring straight at the zombie that she just hit. Yuri followed her line of sight and as soon as she did, her eyes opened wide in horror.

The object Sakura hit the zombie with was.......the laptop.

*************
So the laptop's gone hahaha Is there any way for the girls to survive now?