1.7 Faith

The two girls stared at the laptop snapped in half on the floor with their mouths wide agape, not wanting to believe the situation they're now in.

"Sakura why are you not hacking into the system yet?" Yena asked from behind them before she noticed the girls' gazes in the floor.

She followed their gazes and soon, had the same reaction as them.

"Oh fuck we're screwed"

********************************
Meanwhile, Hyewon and Eunbi were still running away from the horde of zombies. Their stamina was slowly wearing out but the creatures behind them didn't even show a hint of tiredness.

"Those things are going to follow us around forever" Eunbi huffed "Let's go to the second floor"

Hyewon agreeded and and in no time they were climbing up the stairs.

The two stopped before reaching the next floor and looked behind them. Thankfully, the undead came to a halt as soon as they saw the stairs in front of them.

"So they can't climb stairs yet huh?" Hyewon mumbled.

"I guess so" Eunbi replied before something came up to her mind.

She grinned mischievously and then stuck her tongue out to the zombies.

"Look who's the one struggling now" She mocked them.

Hyewon stared at her in disbelief before chuckling.

"You're such a child" She smiled "Cute"

"What did you call me?" Eunbi turned to her with cheeks slightly tinted pink.

Hyewon took a step closer to her and leaned so that their faces were just a few inches apart.

"I said" Hyewon smirked seeing the older's face slowly turning red "You're cute"

"W-what are you saying all of a sudden?"

"You're stuttering Miss President" Hyewon leaned in closer.

"W-wait" Eunbi shut her eyes tight, in preparation for what was about to happen next.

Instead of feeling a contact on her lips(like what she thought was going to happen), a slight pain was felt on her forehead.

"Ah" she yelped. Hyewon had flicked her forehead.

"Tsk tsk Did you think I was going to kiss you?" Hyewon grinned in amusement.

Eunbi was so embarrassed that she could feel the heat rising up into her cheeks. She couldn't believe that she was actually expecting for Hyewon to actually kiss her.

"S-shut up" Eunbi stuttered as she pushes Hyewon away and continued climbing up the stairs.

"Prez wait for me~" Hyewon said in between her laughter.

Just then, they heard something from behind them. The two looked back to see a zombie growling intensely.

Slowly and shakily, the said zombie took a step onto the stairs. Then another. The rest of the undead did the same.

"H-hey d-d-don't tell me....."

Before Eunbi could finish her sentence, the zombies started crawling towards them as they successfully climbed up the stairs.

The two bolted off at full speed.

"First, they developed their vision and now even climbing stairs??!" Hyewon yelled.

"Apparently yes so shut the fuck up and focus on running unless you want to end up like one of them!!"

*********************