4.0 Whipped

The girls boarded the boat in excitement as they waved goodbye to the people from the orphanage.

"KNIGHT-UNNIE YOU WILL FOREVER BE OUR HERO" The kids yelled, earning a salute from Yena.

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon and Hitomi were about to board the boat when they felt a small tug on their sleeves.

"T-thank you" The boy spoke "For coming after me back then"

Hitomi ruffled the boy's hair with a smile while Chaeyeon grinned with her arms crossed.

On another side, Yuri was talking with the old lady.

"Granny take care!!" Yuri held the lady's hand.

"Yes yes young lady" The grandma assured her.

At the same time, the gang from before was kneeling down before two very 'threatening' figures.

"Listen up you brats" Eunbi started with an evil smirk "From today onwards, you will never hurt the civilians again. Instead, you will be helping them understand??!"

The men nodded their heads in fear as they felt a shiver run down their spine.

"You know what will happen if you were to go against our orders right?" Hyewon continued before yelling "NOW GET TO WORK"

"Y-yes ma'am"

The men scurried to their feet at the speed of light and carried the pile of snacks beside Hyewon onto the boat.

"Good job" Hyewon smiles in satisfactory as she took a bag of crisps and munched on it.

The others could only sigh at the sight.

**********************************************

Soon, the girls left the harbor and headed towards their final destination : Jeju Island.

Kaeun had informed them that the laboratory where the zombie break out started from was there and that the source was most likely where answers and solutions lied.

They may not know what was waiting for them up ahead but they know they would be able to overcome anything if they had each other.

All of them were determined to stop this virus and survive.

(The possibility of losing even a single one of them never came to mind)

**********************************************

"Wahhh Look at those seagulls" Wonyoung exclaimed as she pointed towards the seagulls flying above their boat "Yujin-ah they loo- what the fuck"

Wonyoung failed to complete her sentence when she saw the scene in front of her.

Standing up on the boat we're Yena and Yujin, with the latter hugging the former's waist from behind in a titanic pose. Eunbi was nagging at them to sit back down.

It would've looked romantic........ only if both of them weren't opening their mouths and making the skin on their cheeks vibrate due to the force of the wind on their faces.

Wonyoung facepalmed at the sight and turned her gaze to the other side of the boat where Chaeyeon and Sakura were in their own little world, talking and giggling among themselves.

Beside them were Chaewon and Minju who were sleeping against each other's heads with their hands tightly clasped together.

"If only my girlfriend was as romantic as the others'....." Wonyoung sighed.

Just then, someone tapped her shoulder.

"Wonnie Wonnie" Yujin called her excitedly.

"What?" Wonyoung turned around in annoyance, only to be caught off guard when a tiny yellow daffodil was placed on her ear.