2.3 Yangsan

Wonyoung was washing her hands in the restroom waiting for Chaewon to come out.

Just then she heard a growl. She turned to the direction of the noise as she called out for Chaewon.

"Chaewon-unnie?"

"Yeah?" Chaewon replied as she came out from one of the cubicles.

Wonyoung continued to stare at the cubicle from which she heard the growl.

"Nothing" She shrugged "I'm probably just imagining things..... Let's go unnie"

"If this was a movie, this would be the right timing for a zombie to appear" Chaewon chuckled as they left the restroom.

Little did they know that the moment they left the place, a louder growl came from the same cubicle Wonyoung was suspicious of.

************************

"Those three sure take a long ass time for choosing some snacks" Eunbi yawned as she waited for the girls to come back from the convenience store.

All the girls were back on the bus already except for Yujin, Yena and Hyewon.

"Should we go check?" Chaewon asked as she pointed at the direction of the convenience store with her thumb.

"Nahh... Pretty sure they won't cause trouble in this short amount of time. They're dumb but I don't think they would be that dumb"

Just as Minju finished her sentence, the sound of a gun shot blasted through the air.

"What was that?" Wonyoung questioned as all of the turned to the direction the sound came from.

What they saw was a shocking scene. Hyewon, Yujin and Yena were running out of the convenience store......... followed by a few zombies.

"I..... take back what I just said" Minju facepalmed.

The three were running frantically as if their lives depended on it(It did).

"START THE ENGINE" Yujin yelled out as she climbed onto the bus, trying to catch her breath.

Nako shoved the key into the key hole and in no time, the bus's engine started with a loud roar.

Yena and Hyewon arrived to the bus as well and as soon as they did, Hitomi slammed the door close. Unluckily, a zombie's head got stuck between the door making Hitomi yelp.

"Move back!" Hyewon shouted as she pulled Hitomi behind her and aimed at the zombie straight in the head before bursting its head.

She then kicked the zombie out and shut the door tight.

"Drive now!!"

Nako stepped on the pedal and drove off onto the road again. Yena slid down onto the floor as she tried to catch her breath.

"That.... that was close"

Yujin nodded with her chest puffing up and down.

"Are you guys okay??" Chaeyeon asked as she approached the three girls "How did that happen?"

Hyewon explained about what happened back at the convenience store as she took in deep breaths.

"Wait.... Is that a gun?" Sakura asked with glistening eyes.

"Yes but why are you getting excited over it?"

"It looks like the ones from PUBG" The Japanese girl exclaimed in excitement, clasping her hands together.

"Okay okay that's enough of fangirling" Chaewon shoved Sakura away " But how do you know how to use it?"

"Well, I was trained how to use weapons by my grand father ever since I was young"