1.3 Hit

The once peaceful classroom was now filled with zombies. The only one still human in the room was Minju. She quickly hid behind the room's door when a zombie started invading her class and turning everyone into one of them.

She tried to calm her heart beat as she saw her classmates turn into zombies one by one. Blood was spilled everywhere.She tried not to make a sound although she felt like crying.

A few moments later, those creatures started pounding on the glass window separating the class from the corridor.(reference to 1.1 when zombies started hitting the window when Chaeyeon fell)

After that, the glass broke with a loud crash. Minju flinched as she heard the ear screeching sound. One by one, the zombies rushed out into the hallways.(For anyone confused, Minju is in the same class as Chaeyeon and Hitomi)

She held her breath and peeked out from behind the door, making sure no more zombies remain inside the class before letting out the breath she held in. Slowly, she made her way out of the class.

Walking through the corridors, she saw that splashes of blood splattered over the walls and floors.

"It stinks" Minju mumbled to herself.

Just then, she heard something. At first, she thought her ears were playing tricks on her but the sound becomes clearer every passing second.

With her guard up, Minju slowly approached the voice.

Sitting curled up in the janitor's closet was Chaewon, who was sobbing while hugging her knees. Minju stood in front of her and it didn't take time for Chaewon to notice the person in front of her.

"What do you want Kim?" Chaewon snarled.

Minju said nothing and continued staring at the girl who looked so vulnerable at the moment. The cocky girl she knew was no longer there. It was just a girl who was scared of all the things happening.

"Come on Let's go" Minju said as she nudged Chaewon with her palm.

"What?"

"I said Let's go" Minju stared into the redhead's eyes full of seriousness "I hate repeating myself so pull yourself together and come with me. We may be rivals but I'm not that much of a jerk to leave a crying girl alone."

"Hmpf" Chaewon scoffed as she got up.

They passed by the corridors with zombies lurking around, making sure to not make a noise. After what seemed like forever, they reached a corner when there was an empty classroom.

Minju opened the door slightly and the two made their way into it.

"Looks like we can stay here for a while" Chaewon whispered as she looked around.

Suddenly, something appeared.

"AHH-akjkdnsd" Chaewon shut her eyes tight and screamed at the top of her lungs before a palm covered her mouth.

"Be quiet oh my god it's just me. You're as loud as ever"

"Huh?" Chaewon forced one eye to open "Hyewon?"

"Yes it's me"

"Oh"

Minju looked around the room and saw Eunbi sitting on one of the chairs with her head hanging low.

"Oh unnie you're here too"

"Haha yeah...."

Noticing that the older wasn't in the mood, Minju approached Hyewon.

"Hey what happened to her?"

"Ah well...." The troublemaker scratched her head "Wonyoung was with us a while ago but she disappeared when a zombie appeared in front of us"