Someone Like You {43}

Hours past and it was time to head back to West Seaside Acadmy. Caleb, Trina and I are all packed up and ready to head to the airport. We all walked downstairs and out the door, heading to the limo.

"What do you think's gonna happen to Drew?" I asked Trina as we got in the limo.

"I'm not sure. Jail, most likely." she replies.

"Wow." I said and soften my voice, "I kinda do feel bad about turning him in."

"What?! Do you know what he did to me? He almost killed me!" shouts Caleb.

"I know but...nevermind." I said.

"Don't worry about it, Dakota." she says, "It's Drew. Just Drew."

I nodded and rested my head on Caleb's shoulder.

When we arrived at the airport, we did our airplane stuff (passports, luggages, etc) and got onto the plane.

"My head's going to explode with all this airplane stuff over and over again." says Caleb as he buckles his seat belt.

"Mine too." I said, tiredly. I then looked over to Trina who was looking out the window, "What about you, Trina?"

She didn't answer.

"Trina?" I said, louder.

She still didn't answer. I shook her shoulders and then, I realized that she was asleep. I giggled and said, "Nevermind."

"She's tired." says Caleb, looking over at Trina.

"Yeah." I said.

He stares into my eyes and says, "Since Trina's asleep, do you think we can..."

"Hmmm, I don't know." I said as we both leaned in. He crashes his lips against mine and we started making out as the plane took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some hours, we arrived back in L.A.

As we got off the plane and looked around the airport for Derek. I saw a familiar someone who was waving her hand at me. It was Holly.

"Hi! You're back!" she said, running up to me. I gave her a big hug and then looked around some more, "Where's Derek?"

"Getting something to eat." she replies.

"That pig." I mummbled.

"Hey Holly." says Trina.

"Hi, welcome back!" says Holly.

"Koda! There you are!" says Derek, running up to me with a hot dog.

"Hey." I said, "Got hungry?"

"Yup. We were waiting for two hours." he replied.

"Two hours? Didn't I tell you that we'll be here at 10." I said.

"Well, my phone kinda broke and so I did some math in my head, what time you guys will be back. And I got 8." he said.

"Derek...ugh." I said.

"C'mon, let's go back to the car." says Holly. We all headed outside on the parkinglot, put our luggages in the back of the car and got in.

"How did you break your phone?" asks Caleb as Derek turns on the engines.

"Well, I kinda dropped it into the pool." he replies.

"What? Derek, you klutz." I said.

"I was going to take a swim in the pool and I slipped and fell in the water with my clothes on. With my phone in my pocket." he said.

"Dumbass." I mummbled.

"I heard that!" he said.

"It's great to be back." says Trina, laughing at us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got back at the Academy, our friends were waiting in the main lobby. Lacey and Hayden. I got out of the car and ran towards Lacey. I tackled her and gave her a big bear hug.

"Hi Dakota!" she said, cheerfully.

"Hi!!!" I said.

"Hey Dakota, how was it there in NJ?" asks Hayden.

"Pretty......suspenseful." I said, "We finally turned Drew in."

"You did? That's great!" says Lacey.

"That lying bastard, trying to kill me and steal my girlfriend." I heard Caleb say, walking towards us.

"C'mon, you must be tired." says Hayden, opening the door for me.

"Okay!" I said and walked in the lobby, "Thanks."

As Hayden, Caleb, Trina, Derek and Lacey headed towards their room, Holly and I walked to our room. She opens the door and I ran in. I put my suitcase next to my bed and sat on my comfy chair.

"So tired!" I said.

"You didn't sleep in the plane?" asks Holly.

"Well, no. Caleb and I started...making out here and there on the trip." I replied.

"Oh Dakota." she said, laughing.

"Have you seen Caleb's pouty face?" I asked, "It's like a golden retreiver puppy!"

"You fall for everything." she said.

"I know..." I said and got on my bed, "I'm gonna go to sleep now."

"Nighty night." she said as I went under the covers, not bothering to change my clothes.