Someone Like You {29}

As Drew parks in the driveway in front of his house, Caleb looked up with his jaw dropped.

"We're here!" shouts Drew, getting out of the car.

"This...is your house?!" he says, looking at the big mansion (Drew is a rich dude and Trina is a rich dudet. Their family is like a millionare! lol)

"Yeah. What'd you think? Someone else's mansion?" says Drew. Caleb and I both got out of the car and grabbed our bags.

"C'mon." says Drew, leading us inside of the house. We got inside and looked around. I glanced at Caleb who was surprised.

"You can put your stuff down on the couch over there." he says, pointing at a leather couch in the corner of the room. We did as we were told and walked around.

"Wow, I didn't know you were this rich. What do you have? A Plasma TV in your room? Or an outdoor hot tub?" asks Caleb, putting his arm around my waist.

"I have 3 TV's in my room. 1 for my bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet." replies Drew.

"Why do you need one for your closet?" asks Caleb.

"I could watch TV while picking out my clothes." replies Drew, "And for the hot tub, I have four."

"Wow..." says Caleb, wide eyed.

"Isn't it?" I said, smiling at him.

"So, are we staying here? Or at a hotel?" he asks.

"You guys can stay here. I have five open guest rooms so you two can stay in the two rooms." says Drew, "Unless, you want to sleep with me, Dakota."

"No! She's with me. Right, South Dakota?" says Caleb, pulling me closer to him.

"Actually, I'll spend the night alone in one guest room. No guys aloud." I said.

"Oh ok...whatever you say." says Caleb, sadly. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Why don't you two start unpacking upstairs." says Drew, irritated.

"Ok..." I said, quietly as Caleb and I grabbed our stuff. We both headed upstairs and walked into the guest rooms. I looked around mine. It was really nice. And I mean REALLY nice. The walls were lavender and the bed was white and had a canopy. I put my bag on the bed and walked around the room. There was a walk in closet, bathroom, and a balcony! But no ordinary balcony. l opened the slide glass door and stepped onto the balcony. It had a bench and next to it was a hot tub!!!

"I see you chose this room. Cool isn't it?" says someone at the door. I turned around and saw Drew, walking into the room.

"It's amazing! I've never seen this room before." I said.

"That's because it used to be a bathroom. So technically, you're gonna sleep where the toilet used to be." he said. I looked at the bed and gave him a wierd look.

"I'm just kidding. But this room really was a bathroom. It got moved around." he said, chuckling. I sat on the bed and started unpacking.

"So...how does it feel like? Back here in New Jersey?" he asks, sitting next to me.

"It's wierd. But great. Home sweet home." I said, smiling.

"That's good." he said, leaning in. I looked at him and started leaning in too. Wait! What the hell am I doing?! I snapped out of it and slid away from him. If I kiss him again, what if Caleb walks into the room and sees us making out? Like in my dream?

"Are you okay?" asks Drew, sliding next to me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said, quickly.

"You sure?" he asks.

"Yes. I'm sure. Can I please have some privacy?" I said, grabbing some clothes from my bag, "I'm going to change."

"You can just go into the bathroom." he said, pointing at the bathroom.

"Well, yeah. But I want to relax. Alone." I said, pushing him towards the door.

"Fine. But I wanna do this first." he said, and then pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back, but then quickly pulled away.

"Ok, bye!" I said, slamming the door in his face.