Someone Like You {32}

The next day, when I woke up from the couch, I slowly sat up and looked around.

"Had a nice sleep?" asks someone.

"Yeah. I did. Thanks." I said, getting up. I then realized who said that. I looked behind me and saw Caleb with the "makeover" I gave him.

"Very funny, Dakota." says Drew with the face too. I couldn't help but laughing. I started to crack up and looked at their faces.

"Oh m-my gawd! You t-two look s-so wierd!" I said, in between laughs.

"Yeah, you did this didn't you?" asks Drew, "This better not be permanent."

"I-It's not! It's e-eyeliner. Not w-waterproof!" I said, laughing harder. I started rolling on the floor while I watched them go to the kitchen sink and wash their faces. Best prank ever! A couple of minutes later, they dryed their faces with a towel and looked at me.

"What?" I asked them, trying so hard not to laugh again, "At least it wasn't permanent!"

"Dakotaaaaaa, why would you do this?" says Caleb.

"It's funny. And besides, the raccoon eyes looked cute on you." I said, giggling.

"Shut up." he said, tackling me. I screamed and started laughing.

"Guys. Dude, get off of her." says Drew, pulling me away from Caleb.

"What? Can't a guy have some fun with his girlfriend?" says Caleb.

"Nope." replies Drew, helping me up, "And you guys have to leave soon, dontcha?"

"Ohhhh shit...." Me and Caleb said at the same time. We both ran upstairs and started unpacking as Drew put pop tarts in the toaster.

When we both got ready, we hurried downstairs with our bags and put them on the couch.

"Who wants pop tarts?" asks Drew, handing us some.

"I do!" I said, happily.

"So, when's your plane leaving?" he asks us.

"1. 2 more hours to spare." says Caleb.

"What are we going to do to kill time?" I asked.

"Wanna have a water fight?" asks Drew. Caleb and I both looked at eachother and looked back at Drew. He takes out a big water gun/shooter and aims it at us.

"Prepare for a battle. There are more of these outside on the porch." he said. We all ran outside on the porch and grabbed a water gun. We filled it up with water and started aiming it at eachother.

"Ready?" Drew asks us. Caleb and I both nodded and started shooting water at eachother. I ran to the nearest tree and hid behind it. Suddenly, I heard something russle behind me. I turned around and saw a bush. Ah-ha! I pointed the water gun at the bush and started to shoot water at it. The bush russled even more and out came a squirrel. I dropped my gun to my side and I felt something cold on my back. I turned around and saw Caleb shooting at me.

"Oh you are so gonna get it!" I shouted and ran after him. Drew suddenly tackles me and pins me onto the ground.

"Give up?" he asks me.

"Never." I said. I managed to free my left arm from his hand and I quickly grabbed my water gun. I aimed it at him and shot water at him. He smirks at me and shoots me next. I started to fall backwards but Caleb catches me. When I was about to thank him, he smirked at me. I have a bad feeling about this!

"Drew! Get her now!" he shouts. Drew points his gun at me and shoots me.

"Yeah! We win!" they both say as they gave eachother a high five.

"What?! You two were a team? That's not fair!" I said as Caleb let me go.

"Boys vs. Girl." says Drew. I laughed and looked at them.

"Guys are so wierd." I said.

"Girls are wierder!" says Caleb. I shot him with water and ran inside before he starts running after me. All of my clothes are soaking wet. Thank gawd I brought extra clothes. I changed into new fresh clothes and went downstairs where Caleb was waiting with his bags in his hand.

"Ready to go?" he asks me.

"Already?" I asked. He nodds as Drew grabs his car keys from his pocket.

"Ok." I said, grabbing my stuff.

"Let's go!" says Drew as we walked out of the house and got into his car.