Someone Like You {24}

When I got to the Girl's Lounge, I got some iced coffee and sat down on the couch. I took a sip and stared at an open space.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask me. I looked to my right and saw Drew, sitting next to me.

"Drew?! What are you doing here? You're suppose to be working right now. And you're not suppose to be here!" I said, putting the iced coffee down on the table in front of me.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure if you're ok. And I came to apologize too." he said, gazing into my eyes.

"Apologize about you and Caleb arguing?" I asked, coldly.

"Yeah. I'm really really sorry! I wasn't thinking and I shouldn't have argued with him. I'll leave you two alone and I won't bother you guys anymore. I promise." he said.

"Promise is a big word, Drew." I said, looking at him. He looks me in the eyes and starts leaning. You're probably thinking that I should be pushing him away but I didn't. He pressed his lips against mine, and put his arms around me. I did the same, and we started making-out, until I abruptly pulled away.

"Wait, we can't do this. I have a boyfriend, remember?" I told Drew.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I better go." he said, getting up, "See ya, Dakota". He walks away and returns to the cafeteria. I sighed and got up. I took the iced coffee from the table and walked back to my room.

When I got back to my room, Holly was there, talking to Lacey.

"Hey, you're back! Are you ok?" asks Holly.

"I'm fine. I needed some 'me time'." I replied.

"I see you bought iced coffee." says Lacey.

"Yeah." I said, "Did you want one?"

"No. I just like staring at beverages." she said. (I had to type that in!)

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked.

"Sure." says Holly, "What is it?"

"Is it wrong to make out with your ex-boyfriend when you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"It's not wrong. Kinda." answers Lacey.

"Why did you?" asks Holly. I slowly nodded and laid down on my bed.

"Oh. My. Gawd." says Lacey.

"Yeah, I know! I'm so stupid! How am I going to tell this to Caleb?!" I said, staring at the ceiling.

"Tell him that you tripped and you accidentally kissed Drew because he was in front of you." says Lacey.

"I can't lie to Caleb. Honesty is important to relationships." I said, sitting up.

"True." she says, quietly.

"So, what are you going to do?" asks Holly.

"I have to tell him. Even if I want to or not." I said. As I was about to speed dial Caleb, I stopped, "Should I tell him face to face or on the phone?"

"Face to face." says Holly and Lacey together.

"Ok..." I said, getting up, "I have to walk again!" I walked out the door and walked towards Caleb's room.

"Knock knock knock." I said as I knocked on his door. The door opened revealing Caleb in a towel.

"OMG!" I said, covering my eyes, "Put some clothes on!"

"Why? You don't want to see your boyfriend, half naked?" says Caleb.

"Just put some clothes!" I said.