Someone Like You {42}

The next morning, as I lifted up my head, I realized that Caleb looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's kinda creepy." I said.

"'Morning, babe. I just thought you were cute, sleeping." he said and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, love birds!" says Trina, walking towards us with a tray, "Coffee and waffles?"

"Yum." I said as she hands me a plate of blueberry waffles.

"Starved. Gimme." says Caleb and grabs a plate from the tray.

"These are good! I didn't know you could cook, Trina." I said.

"Thanks and well, yes. I cook. I'm flattered!" she replies.

"These are good...nice." he says and takes a sip of coffee, "This too!"

"Awww thanks!" she said, cheerfully.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Three hours. Just enough time to eat lunch, pack up, get ready." she said.

I smiled but turned it into a frown, "I still can't believe Drew would do this. He was so sweet, kind, and now, ugh. I don't understand!"

"Same here. Sure he's my brother and treated sometimes nicely to me but he was an ass. Wait 'til my mom and dad finds out that Drew got arrested." says Trina.

"Yum..." I heard Caleb mummble as he takes another bite out of the waffle.

"Having fun there?" I asked him.

"Yup." he said, giving me his goofy grin. I quickly kissed him and grabbed my fork and stabbed it in my waffle.

"Ahhhh." I said, putting the fork in front of his mouth. He opens his mouth as I stuck my fork in. I took it out as he chewed on it, "These are good too. What is it?"

"Blueberry." replies Trina.

"Nice." he says.

"Sooo, what should we do while we wait?" I asked.

"Hot...tub?" asks Caleb, giving Trina a pouty face.

"Fine." says Trina, sighing.

"Yes!" he shouts and runs upstairs.

I looked at Trina and said, "He was waiting all day for this."

"Haha, he kept on asking me if we can go in the hot tub while we were investigating." she replies.

"Oh Caleb..." I said and laughed, "I'm gonna go change too."

"Okay, meet you out on the patio!" she said as I headed upstairs.

I walked to my room and took out my bikini. I brought just in case we wanted to have some fun in New Jersey. I changed into the bikini, brought a towel, and walked back downstairs.

"Looking hot, babe." I heard Caleb's voice behind me as I stepped off the last step of the stairs. When I was about to turn around, he grabbed me by my waist, picked me up and started running out on the patio. He then, gently throws me into the hot tub as I splashed around.

"CALEB?!" I screamed.

"Chillax, it's a hot tub. You won't drown." he said, smirking.

"You are so mean!" I said and splashed water at him.

"Hey!" he said and gets into the hot tub as he splashed me back.

"Guys, if you're gonna play splashy splashy over here, mind if you go do it in the pool?" says Trina, walking into the patio with a bottle of root beer and plastic cups.

"Sorry." I said.

Trina smiles and gets in the hot tub with the cups and root beer. She passes the cups to me and Caleb and pours root beer in them, "To celebrate the busting of Drew, let's all say 'Cheers'!"

"Yeah!" says Caleb at the same time when I said, "Cheers!" We both clinked our cups against eachother and took a sip.