Someone Like You {39}

"Oh...*yawn*. I fell asleep..." I said, sleepily.

"Yeah. 3 hours straight. I gotta admit, you look cute when you're asleep." he said.

"Shut up." I said, smiling. I took my fork and dug into the waffles. I took a bite out of it and sighed, happily. Usually, breakfast food on a plane is gross but this waffle is amazing. As I continued to eat some more, I quickly glanced at Caleb who was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You got something..." he said, touching the side of his bottom lip. I looked at him confused, grabbed a napkin and placed it on the bottom of my lip. I looked at the napkin and when I was about to place it back on my lip, Caleb stops me.

"Wait. No."

he said, and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me, and I kissed back. A couple of seconds later, it turned into a make out session. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"What's wrong, babe?" he whispers.

"Nothing, it's just that, we shouldn't do this right now." I replied. I glanced around to make sure nobody was watching.

"Ohhh. Ok." he said. I kissed him on the cheek and continued eating.

After I ate breakfast, I decided to go to the bathroom. I got up and slowly walked towards the bathroom. As I waited for the bathroom to be open, Caleb walks towards me.

"Hey, going to go pee?" he asks.

"Caleb, you're so immature." I said, giggling.

"Shut up." he said and kissed me on the cheek.

The bathroom door finally opens and a person walks out. I walked inside and as I was about close the door, Caleb walks in.

"Caleb, can't you go after I go? My bladder's about to explode." I said.

"To be honest with you, I don't really wanna go pee. I just want some alone time with you." he said as he started to kiss my neck.

"We can't start making out in the bathroom. Number 1, there are other people who want to go to the bathroom. Number 2, we can have some alone time after we land. And number 3, get out." I said as I shoved him out the door. I closed the door and did my "business".

After I did my "business", I got out of the bathroom and sat back down on my seat.

"I feel refreshed." I said.

"Had a nice pee?" he asks.

"Yeah." I said.

5 hours finally past and it was time to get off of the plane. The plane lands and Trina, Caleb, and I got up to get our stuff.

"We're here! We're finally here!" I said as we got off. I spun around and smiled. It really does feel great to be back home.

"Hey Trina, how are we gonna get to your house?" asks Caleb.

"Our chafeur's here to pick us up." she replies.

"Wait, chafeur as in limo?" he asks.

"Yup. C'mon, he told me that he's waiting outside by the limo just a minute ago." she said.

We walked into the main lobby and out the entrance. Then, a guy in the 20's comes up to us and greets us.

"Hey, Lance." says Trina.

"Hello, Miss Saren. Shall we go to your mansion?" says Lance, the chafeur.

"Of course." she replies as we put our stuff in the limo.

"Is he new? I've never seen him before." I asked Trina.

"Yeah. We just hired him a month ago." she said.

"Damn. You really are rich. Rich enough to hire chafeurs." says Caleb.

We all got in the limo and started heading to Trina's mansion.