Someone Like You {15}

When I got back to my room, I lied down on my bed, thinking of what I said to Caleb. I do love him.

"You look depressed. Are you ok?" asks Holly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said. I turned my head to her and asked, "Hey Holly?"

"Yesssss?" she replied.

"Can I trust you by telling you something?" I said.

"Sure. What is it?" she said.

"I need to tell you something and you have to be honest. You have to tell me what you think of it, ok? Promise not to tell anyone, either." I said.

"Ok." she said.

"I told Caleb that I loved him..." I said.

"You did?! Oh my gawd! That's great! What did he say?!" she says, happily.

"He said...well. He told me that we're going to talk about it later. Speaking of which, I don't want to talk about it. What should I do, Holly!?" I said, panicking.

"Um, well...I don't know. Maybe you should go talk to him whether you want to or not. That's what I would do." she said.

"You think so?" I asked as I sat up. She nodded and smiled.

"Ok. I'll go talk to him. Thanks!" I said, walking out the door. As I walked towards Caleb's room, I accidentaly bumped into Trina.

"Dakota? Sorry, I'm such a klutz." says Trina.

"It's ok." I said, walking away.

"Wait!" she called out. I stopped walking and turned around. Trina walks towards me and hugs me, tightly, "I'm so so sooooo sorry about me kissing Caleb! He's cute and I know you like him but..."

"I don't....well I do and I forgive you. I have to go." I said, as she lets me go and I continued to walk.

"Ok..." she said, quietly.

When I got in front of Caleb's room, I gently knocked on the door. Caleb opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hey North Dakota." he says.

"I need to talk to you about before. About when I said 'I love you' to you." I said, as I walked into his room. Luckily, his roommate isn't here right now.

"Sure." he said, closing the door.

"The truth is that I went to Derek's room to talk about if I'm in love with you or not. Remember when we kissed last week at the end of the date?" I said.

"Yeah?" he said, sitting down on a chair.

"I...I felt a spark. And I told Derek about it. Clearly he said that I'm falling for you. And it's true." I said.

"Iloveyoutoo." he said, quickly.

"You do?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I know I've told you that I liked you a million times ever since you came here but it's more than that ever since the date." he said, smiling back. I gave him a swift peck on the lips. Yeah, you heard me. On the lips.

"So, do you wannabe my girlfriend?" he asks, smiling.

"Of course." I said. We both leaned in and kissed and pulled away, leaving both of us smiling. Falling in love. And I mean true love is amazing. But falling in love with Caleb is twice as amazing. Sure I hated him for his jerk-ness and annoying-ness but I love him. Compared to all of my ex's, Caleb might be the one for me.