[22] Fanfic clichés

Boktuo knew he was going to wake up with a pounding headache and an awful hangover. He drank way too much and in his drunken state refused to drink any water. 

He was hoping he would be able to wake up sometime in the afternoon, peacefully and calmly. Instead, he was awoken to Kuroo bursting through the door yelling.

"OH MY GOD, DID YOU GUYS FUCK IN MY BED!?"

Akaashi, who was already up, stared unimpressed at Kuroo.

"What the fuck? No? Where the hell did you even get that idea?" Akaashi sneered towards the other.

"You two are in bed together!?"

"Fully clothed?"

"I can't trust you two..." Kuroo glared suspiciosuly at them both. 

Kenma walked into the doorframe, his hands and eyes occupied with his Switch. 

"Kuroo, leave them alone," Kenma scolded, his attention still not fully leaving the device in his hands.

"I was just making sure! Also I didn't come in here for nothing. Akaashi promised he would help me clean up the mess afterwards."

"Right," Akaashi sighed, sitting up in the bed and throwing the covers off.

He looked back at Bokuto, who was still very much not fully awake.

"Do you want me to get you a water and painkiller?" He asked the other softly.

"Yes please," Bokuto groaned back, pulling the covers towards himself.

"Alright," Akaashi chuckled getting up. 

He walked to the door where only Kuroo stood, Kenma leaving the room a few seconds prior. 

"About time you get up and help me," Kuroo rolled his eyes.

Akaashi pinched the other, causing the tall male to let out a yelp. Bokuto didn't stay awake any longer to watch the two's continuous fighting. He rolled back on his side, falling asleep.

-

When Bokuto woke back up, his head didn't hurt as much as the first time he awoke. He rolled over, grabbing his phone. 2:23p.m. Definitely much later than he usually gets up. He pushed himself up into the sitting position. He immediately noticed the water and pill also next to his phone.

He swallowed the pill as well as the entire glass of water, thankful for Akaashi who he assumed put it there. After sitting in bed for a few more moments, he decided to getup and head downstairs where he figured the other's would be. 

To his knowledge, only he and Akaashi stayed the night at Kuroo's. Even if some people did stay over, Bokuto figured they would have left by now. 

He strolled down the stairs. Kuroo was in one of the living room chairs, occupied by his phone. The steps made a creaking noise as Bokuto walked down them, catching Kuroo's attention. 

"Oh, hey sleeping beauty you're awake! I thought you were in like a coma or something."

"Thanks for caring to see if I was dying or not," he grumbled. "Also how are you not as hungover as I am," Bokuto walked over sitting on the couch.

"Because unlike your dumbass I actually drank water throughout the entire night and didn't drink so quickly. At least you didn't throw up, I might've killed you if you did."

"Well good thing I didn't then."

"Also, it's only us here if you were wondering. Kenma went to the company, and Akaashi left like an hour ago. Said he needed to feed and walk your cat. Who even walks cats anyway?"