[10] Ethereal

A week earlier

"It's just...Kuroo? How did you and Kenma get together?"

"I constantly perstered him every single day until he eventually said yes."

Bokuto stared in disbelief at the other.

"What?"

"I didn't tell you this?"

"All that you told me was that Kenma was playing hard to get and that you weren't giving up, but I didn't think you were that desperate," Bokuto raised his eyebrows.

"Call me whatever you want, but my plan did work," Kuroo smirked.

"Fine then. How did you eventually get him to go out with you?"

"He accidentally spilt my coffee on me and said he felt bad, so I told him he could make it up to me by having a coffee with me."

"So out of pity," Bokuto deadpanned.

"I'm just as confused as you are as to how I got a first date, let alone actually dating him. Doesn't matter though because it worked!"

"You are literally no help."

"I don't know what you need to hear, but just wing it, you'll be fine!"

Bokuto gives him a skeptical look. "Kuroo, I'm no mathmetician but that sounds like a terrible idea."

"A mathmetici-...  whatever-" Kuroo shook his head. "You act on compulsive decisions more than half the time, you'll be fine," Kuroo assures.

"Right...just wing it..."

Present day

Present day

"I had a strike of genuis yesterday!"

The younger sat up a little to be able to look at the other. The two sat on Akaashi's bed, doing nothing in particular.

"And that is?"

"We should take Bean on a walk!"

"That's your strike of genuis?"

"A good idea right?" Bokuto grinned, not catching onto Akaashi's sarcasm.

"Do cats even go on walks?" Akaashi questioned.

"I don't know, but I do know I bought a cat leash, so it has to be a thing."

"I guess we can try it. Never know till you try," Akaashi said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hell yeah!" Bokuto excitedly jumped up off the bed, startling Bean who was trying to clean herself. "I'll go grab it!" Bokuto exclaimed already running out to the living room where Akaaashi kept all of Bean's stuff.

Akaashi made eye contact with Bean.

"I'm sorry."

"I found it!" Bokuto yelled running back into the room holding up a turqoise colored, cat harness/leash. "Okay Bean, let's put it on you!"