Chapter 1

"Let go!" I demand. I hear a bunch of grunts as I try to free myself of the strong grip. The darkness behind the blindfold makes me think that this could be my last minute alive.

I hear footsteps. The sharp clacking of polished shoes tapping agains the tiled floor. I hear the voice instruct the men in a language that I assume is Italian. I twist my wrists free only to find them still bound with a rope.

I feel two hands untying the blindfold. As the silky cloth slips off my eyes I squint. All that was visible was a black figure.

I wait for my eyes to adjust to the lighting.

I gaze through the window at the dimly lit sky. Slowly the blur faded into a sharper image.

I shift my gaze back to the figure in front of me.

A man, definitely over 6 feet stood before me. His lightly colored eyes were focused. He was biting down on his jaw. His hair lazily flopped onto his face.

"Who are you," I ask gritting my teeth. He was muscular. His tightly fitted black button down shirt said so. I examine him top to bottom. He was dressed in enough black to match the darkness behind the blindfold.

"Who am I?" he scoffs.

"I expect an answer," I commanded.

"To you, I am an abductor. To the others here I am the boss. But to most of the world, I am Victor. Victor Vitali."

"Why have you brought me here?"

"Your father."

"My father?" I ask in disgust.

"Alexander?"

"What about him?"

"We have a serious business dealing. Very serious."

"And what does that have to do with me?" I shrieked.

"Do you not know anything?" he said, seeming annoyed. Short tempered. Wonderful. I have been abducted by a walking flame.

"Of course I don't. Do I look like some fortune teller to you?"

"You are his daughter right?" he inquires as he turns away towards the fireplace.

"Yes I am."

"Then I assume you know why you're here."

"Are you stupid?" I reply. I watch him whirl around. The flames of the fireplace illuminated his eyes. It was like the devil himself.

He shouted out some orders in Italian. I felt strong hands cuff around me and before I had a chance to protest, I was dragged back into the darkness of the halls behind me.

I'm lead to a series of extremely large doors. The walls were stone, decorated with the moss and other plants that scavenge around it. One of the men behind me walks out front and yanks the tall wooden door open.

I try to squirm out of the sturdy hands holding me. No use. Im pulled into the room and told to stay in here until further orders were given from Victor.

I could feel myself boiling with anger. I snap out of my anger and feel a sudden rush of dizziness. I settle onto the bed and without a moment of thought, I pass out.

<~~~~>