Chapter 7

I literally have no option here.

I have to listen to every word he say. Throughout this whole time, any place we went to, something seemed to bother him.

It's like anything I did, angers him to a point where he would just chain me down to the bed. I sat on the edge of mattress, entirely opposed to the idea of leaving to Paris. I would have been perfectly fine, to go on my own will, but this was different.

Dante steps into the room. He waves for me to follow as he rolls out my suitcase. Victor warned me to dress comfortably, but appropriately. If I ever had a chance to get his shirt in my hand, I would rip him to shreds.

He was so stern. So demanding.

Laid out behind me over the bed covers was a silky two piece office suit. From a distance it looked like a pajama set, but up close it looked like material from a royal gown. I flatten out the dress and take steps towards the shower.

It was basically a glass box with two showers. There was no privacy here. At least, not in the hands of Victor.

I wrap up in a towel and step out. The steam follows behind me like I had just reappeared from a magic trick. The door creaks open, and my towel slips. I look back up defensively standing there, wrapping the towel tighter around myself.

"Are you ready yet," Victor's voice fills the silent room.

"Get out!" I shriek.

"Calm down," he says as he turns to look at me. His eyes widen ever so slightly and then return to their normal position. He turns away slightly.

"I said get out!"

"Relax, this is nothing new to me," He says, eyeing me down. It wasn't a "I want you now" look. It was more of a "how slow are you" look.

"Well it's new to me, so get the hell out!" I say, trying to shove him back out the door. His strong hands grip both of arms, and my towel hangs still tightly wrapped.

"You need to shut up. I have no intentions with you. I came in here to ask you to hurry up," he barks and then with one swift move he pushes me onto the bed and walks out.

As soon as I hear the sound of his shoes tapping get smaller and smaller, I yell out every curse word I knew. Every word, phrase, everything.

I quickly tie on my robe and sit on the counter aggravated by his cocky and self absorbed attitude. He thought too much of himself. Well, I wasn't just some random soul for him to take and devour like a devil.

I wasn't his.

<~~~~>