I go into the ensuite to take a shower, washing out the grease in my hair. After washing my body, I turn off the water and wring out the excess in my hair. I dry myself with a towel, letting my hair air dry for now while I brush my teeth. I decide not to straighten my hair and let my natural waves show. I put on a robe to leave the bathroom, going to my suitcase to pick out some clothes. Going through my luggage, I realize I didn't really feel like putting on anything that was in there.

"I don't know what to wear" I whine to myself. I hear a low chuckle behind me and see that Harry finished showering. "Just pick anything" He shrugs, going through his own luggage. "No shit but I don't feel like wearing any of this" I huff in frustration. I look back down at my suitcase, deciding just to pick whatever I see first until I feel something soft hit my head. I turn around and see a black piece of clothing behind me. I look up to see Harry smiling cheekily at me and raise my eyebrows, questioning him.

"Wear my clothes is you don't feel like wearing yours" He shrugs. I pick up the black hoodie he threw at me and pair it with my white shorts. I go back into the bathroom to change, noticing the hoodie is a bit big but comfortable nonetheless. I finish getting ready, putting my hair into a messy ponytail and applying light makeup. I leave the bathroom, turning to Harry and doing a little spin, asking for his approval.

"You look good" He smirks. I laugh loudly, shoving his shoulder. "Yeah yeah, come on the rest are probably waiting for us" I hurry him up, grabbing my bag and phone from the night stand. We make our way down where everyone seems to be waiting for the van. Before I can make my way outside with the group, Cara pulls me aside. I look at her confused until she speaks up.

"Niall asked me out on a date" She whisper-yells. I look at her, feigning being surprised, trying not to show the fact that this was my plan the whole time. "No way! What did you say?" I ask in curiosity. A light shade of pink makes it's way to her cheeks and she bites her lip. "I said yes, I'm starting to really fancy him. He's so sweet and funn-" she stops herself in the middle of the sentence and narrows her eyes at me. "This was your plan the whole time wasn't it" She scowls but I can tell my the smile threatening to break it that she isn't mad. I smile innocently and wink at her, joining the group at the door again.

A large crowd of photographers and fans surround the hotel outside the double doors. My eyes widen and my heart races 100 beats per second. I look at Cara, looking for reassurance only to see her slightly freaking out as well. The boys are already walking out the door, meaning we have to follow right behind. I see Harry stop in his tracks looking around him. His eyes land on me and I notice his shoulders relax instantly. He waits 'til I catch up, wrapping his arm protectively around me.

"Just look down, and stay close to me ok? I'll lead you" He whispers into my ear. I nod, feeling reassured by his words. We start walking out as a group, security in front and behind us. The second we step out of the building, bright flashes blind our eyes. I hear fans screaming, reaching out to us. Hands pull on my arms causing me to press myself farther into Harry. I try to ignore comments made my the paparazzi, but it's almost impossible.

"Emiliana do you always have panic attacks?"

"Harry what do you say about the incident from yesterday?"

"Harry are you and Emiliana finally together?"

"Harry are you gonna break her heart like all the girls you sleep with?"

At this comment, Harry snaps his head over to a guy with tan skin and dark hair. He has a smug smirk all over his face, not even thinking twice about how what he said could affect someone else. Harry has a reputation as a womanizer, even though he's far from it, so I know this comment pissed him off. I put my hand on his chest, feeling his heart quicken under my palm. "Harry it's not worth it" I say quietly. He looks back down at me and nods slightly. He scowls at the photographer and brings me in closer, walking towards the van. Paul keeps the door open for us, closing it once we get into the van.