🎊~Y/n's Birthday~🎊

Dats right boiz, this is the chapter.

Y/n's birthday in this world is on June 19, which is also the day of my bday. So in this world, Y/n is turning 20 years old!!!

So that means Y/n is no longer a teenager (;-;). This might be a rushed chapter, so I apologize for that in advance.

Thank you to all the ppl who have been patient with me and waited for me to start uploading again!! It means a lot to me 💜💜

SUPPOT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Enjoy~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So why are we all here again?"

Jungkook was holding a meeting with his fellow Hyungs, and a few other friends. Today was Y/n's 20th birthday and he wanted to make it as memorable as possible. So he was asking for help from his friends.

"Well if you can check the calendar for once in your life, Hyung. You would know that it's
Y/n's birthday."

"Hey don't disrespect me like that- wait, today is Y/n's birthday?"

Jungkook sighed at the eldest in his group while his fellow band mates chuckled at him. Jungkook then went on to start explaining on how everyone would plan the birthday and who's going to distract her.

Y/n was out with Lisa from BLACKPINK for a trip to the cafe, giving BTS and the other groups time to prepare this special surprise for her.

Jungkook thought 'What could go wrong!?'.

You make me laugh, Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With TXT and Stray Kids

"Okay no. Felix that's supposed to go there-"

"Well how am I supposed to know when no one told me where to put this stupid banner!?"

So the two rookie groups, Stray Kids and TXT were making a fuss and having a hard time putting up the banner and other decorations in the BigHit building.

Being the crackhead fucks they are, they somehow managed to misalign the banner, misplaced all of the posters and stickers, and only managed to blow up two balloons while the rest they popped by filling it with too much helium.

"How is it going with the balloons- oh my god."

Byun Baekhyun, vocal legend, came bursting through the door, only to be met with chaos.

"We can explain—"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooo, does Y/n prefer yellow or purple?"

"For fucks sake, Taemin. You don't even know her favorite color!?"

"Well she never told me, Mr. Lee Taeyong Who apparently knows everything."

Taeyong and Taemin were in charge of icing the cake after a few EXO members finished baking it (and surprisingly not burning down the building).
The two dancers were bickering over FROSTING and were practically at each other's throats. After pulling themselves together, they chose to ice the cake with blue frosting, working their way through the cake and making good progress—

"HEEEEEREEEEE COMES JULIA BITCHEEESSSS~~~!!!" Julia screamed while busting through the door with sprinkles and chocolate, almost making the cake topple over, which Taemin and Taeyong they saved, but not the frosting.

I take back what I said about the progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lisa we have been out for an hour now are you sure we don't need to go home—"

"You know what!? We can go home now (I'm pretty sure the guys are done with the party stuff anyways)!!" Lisa exclaimed to her friend while skidding away with Y/n, muttering the last part under her breath.

Y/n was very confused for the past hours she spent with Lisa. Everything she suggested to go home, the Thai girl would stutter and insist to go somewhere else. While this baffled the Diamond Maknae, she just went along with it. After all, she just wanted to spend time with her best friend.

Suddenly, Lisa got a call from her phone. The Maknae of BLACKPINK excused herself while Y/n just waited on a bench. The call lasted around ten minutes before the long-Jaír girl emerged from the door and went to the BigHit building with her.

The walk lasted around twenty minutes and when they got there, all the lights were out and it was pitch black. Y/n was about to turn to her friend to ask what was going on, but Lisa no longer stood by her side.

"What the heck is going on—"

"HAPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY DIAMOND MAKNAE!!!!!"

Suddenly, the lights flickered back on again and the room was filled with Y/n's band mates and some of her fellow friends too.
Y/n was hit with sudden realization, almost like a crashing train. It was her birthday and she forgot it was today! How silly can she get?

"Did you actually not remember today was your birthday!?" Jungkook asked with shock.

"Yea!! I thought it was just a funny feeling! Thanks for remembering guys!!" Y/n said while hugging her members.

"We are happy to celebrate with you, now let's get this party started!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER CAME OUT LATE!!!
I was more busy than expected and I hope you forgive me, please expect slow updates, but I'll try to get some stuff out to release.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed~~~!!!!!
Baiiii!!!!