😡~Abusive Manager~😡

Mkay, this contains triggering topics like work abuse and such. This is a warning for people who are sensitive to this topic.

I hope this chapter doesn't seem filler. I'll try to surpass 1000 words, maybe even get to 2000.

Enjoy~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n and the rest of BTS were sitting in the living room watching a movie. Y/n was cuddling with Hoseok on the edge while eating her snacks.

The peaceful moment was going well until a phone call came from Namjoon's phone, the caller was PD-nim.

Namjoon took his phone and answered while the rest of the members looked at him with curiosity in their eyes.

"Really? Ok, we will be there as soon as possible. Thank you, bye."

Namjoon ended the call and faced the group.

"PD-nim wants us to come over along with Manager Sejin, dress up and we'll drive there." Namjoon explained before instructing his members to get ready.

The idols were confused, but they got up and dressed up in comfy clothing before getting into Seokjin's car and driving off to the BigHit building.

The ride was quiet as the 8 South Koreans were a little worried about what the two management employees had to offer to the singers. Seokjin then parked his car near the building and the idols entered the building reluctantly.

They then entered the practice room where they saw three people. The first two were PD-nim and Manager Sejin, but there was another man that no one knew.

The members then entered the room while greeting their fellow workers politely before Manager Sejin spoke up.

"Guys, this is your temporary manager. He will watch you guys for the following month while PD-nim and I plan for upcoming events for you guys. Please introduce yourself." Manager Sejin spoke before he gestured the man to introduce himself.

He then bowed politely in a 90 degree angle before speaking up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Joon and I look forward to working and helping you guys." He greeted before giving the idols a formal smile.

Namjoon then gestured his members to do their usual introduction.

"1,2,3 Bang-"

"Tan! Hello we are BTS!" The members greeted
before bowing politely and smiling.

Min Joon then smiled brightly before facing the other two staff.

"I think we will have a great time working together. I'll take care of them well." He promised, which put on happy smiles on everyone else.

The two staff then bid everyone goodbye before leaving. It was now time for BTS to get used to their new manager.

But that wasn't going to be so easy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to after two days with Min Joon.

Y/n's P.O.V

The first few days were great with Min Joon. He was nice and caring and monitored us well and even talking to us.

But that changed quickly.

He then started to shame us, he would yell at us if we did something wrong. He even starts following us everywhere, even to our own dorms.

This got so bad he started getting physically violent with us. Especially with me and the rest of the Maknae line. We are so scared of him, the management doesn't believe us when we say he abuses us. The older members are concerned for our health.