🤗💕~Birthday Cake~💕🤗

I feel attacked. I just listened to You Calling my Name again and my eyeballs are sweating aggressively-

Mochi-

Jinyoung and Yugyeom's voices are just so 👌👌👌👌👌.

Okay but here's the chapter you came here for. I hope this one isn't too short, but ya girl is short on ideas so bear with me please.

Anything bold is in English.

Pairing: Jackson x Reader

Enjoy~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

Today was Yugyeom's birthday and I was asked to help make a cake for him, since him and I are good friends anyways, so I'm with Jackson right now to get the ingredients for the cake. We almost had everything, but Jackson was stuck between white or blue frosting for the cake.

"Oh my god I don't know what color he would like better I'm such a bad Hyung hey Y/n can you help me please-"

Before he could continue his rambling, I covered his mouth with my hand and I continued speaking for him.

"Maybe we can get the white frosting as the main color and then we can use the blue frosting to write 'Happy Birthday Yugyeom' in the top and for decorating the sides too. Sounds good?" I said in the speed of light while he just looked at me with a confused and flabbergasted face. I uncovered his mouth to let him speak again.

"I- U-Uh- Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then grabbed the frosting and added it to the cart so we could pay for it. After we paid for the products, we headed back to GOT7's dorm (Yugyeom was being distracted by Jungkook, Jaehyun, Mingyu, Eunwoo and the rest of the 1997 liner chat). The rest of GOT7 was out getting decorations for the place and also getting last minute gifts and having them wrapped.

We then set up the kitchen station for us to cook and Jackson pulled up the recipe for a vanilla cake (I tried looking up Yugyeom's favorite flavor but nothing came up so bare with me please). He then instructed to put all the dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls while mixing them until its smooth and fluffy.

I got to work and did the wet ingredients while he did the dry ones, he said I should do the wet so I don't make a mess, I can't blame him I make a mess all the time. We then finished and I had to pour the wet with the dry, but we got a bigger bowl for that.

Jackson then poured in his batch while I slowly let the mixture fall in the bowl, anxiety built up in me as I didn't want to move my hand on accident and make a mess.

"Y/n don't make a mess!!"

"I'm trying my best man!!!"

I then succeeded thankfully and now we had to put it in two separate circle pans and let it bake for an hour. Of course we sprayed oil in the pans and let the batter slide in smoothly.

Jackson then started heating up the oven for twenty minutes and we had to make the frosting, we only bought two kits to make some frosting because they were out of frosting. Some random person probably bought all the frosting for a TikTok or something. Yeah, seems accurate enough. Maybe they called it buying all the frosting to fill my bath tub with it.

The instructions then told us to just mix the ingredients they had and add the food coloring for the blue one. Jackson was doing the white frosting while I did the blue. I almost got Jackson's shirt dirty from the food coloring.