❣️🤗~Visiting NCT 127 (pt. 2)~🤗❣️

The moment of truth is here!!!

Okay not really, but the chapter might be a little shorter than the rest of the ones I've posted before. But I hope you like it! It will branch to the different endings based on who the sweet reader chooses.

Anything bold is in English

Enjoy~!!!

Pairing: Mark x Reader x Haechan x Jaehyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

❤️~Jaehyun's Ending~❤️

It's been at least two weeks since you choose Jaehyun.

You remember him smiling uncontrollably and his eyes brined with tears at the edge. He was so happy that you chose him.

The two of you were now dating and the fans are happy for you two. They think you will be a great couple together.

You are now visiting NCT 127 again for another week to spend some time with your new boyfriend, and it has been going very well so far. He was the perfect man you could ever ask for.

Doyoung asked you two to help him cook stuff in the kitchen, but he was gone at the moment so he can get ingredients.

Right now, you and Jaehyun were getting the cake ready for dessert, but you were cleaning the dishes and Jaehyun was frosting the cake, but the floor was messy.

"Jaehyun oppa~ Can you clean the floor please~~??"

"Sorry Y/n, I'm really busy right now."

"With what? Frosting the cake?" You asked cheekily.

"Yes!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET IT PERFECTLY ON THE CAKE!!" Jaehyun yelled which caused you to flinch in surprise because he was usually a calm guy.

He then calmed down a bit before smiling teasingly.

"Why don't you clean the floor anyways? You're almost done with the dishes, plus you are like the trash."

"Jung Jaehyun that's it."

You then got a spoonful of flour and chucked at his face when he turned around, he was in a coughing fit and you were giggling on the floor.

But then you noticed a shadow above you...

He was holding a spoonful of cake batter and threw it at you. It hit the side of your cheek and you just looked at him surprised while he was cackling.

Then you got up and tried to smear the frosting on his face while he was doing the same, whilst grabbing different ingredients to throw at each other.

This is why you shouldn't leave Jaehyun and
Y/n alone together. This is literal madness.

While you guys were currently attacking each other with frosting, you bumped into the fridge. That sent you two tumbling to the ground with chocolate fudge falling onto both of you.

And with you two being in a very awkward pose...

With you on the bottom and Jaehyun on top (that came out so wrong)....

It was then at that moment you both realized what kind of mess you just made, plus you guys were really messy and in a very, erm... interesting position right now.

Jaehyun then chuckled embarrassed, he tried to get up, but he slipped on an egg and your faces were even closer than before.

You blushed deeply and Jaehyun was the same way, but you got a better look at his face. Even with all that chocolate and frosting on his face, he still looked as handsome as ever.