💝🧬~Filming DNA (pt. 2)~🧬💝

Im making a part two for this that's right!!
But seriously, I love Jungkook way too much I think he's becoming my bias (sorry Jiminie). But that's all I have to say~!!

Anything bold is in English.

Enjoy~~!!!

Pairing: Jungkook x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

You were currently in your room, resting on the bed alongside your boyfriend, Jungkook.

Ever since he made out with you, both of you guys started dating and fans loved it and were happy for you. Jungkook was your everything and you just wanted to cherish him forever.

"Jagiya~~ Can we go out somewhere~~? He asked in his annoyingly cute voice.

"Mmmm, okay. Where do you want to go?" You replied, still resting beside him.

"Can we go to that park we always went to together during our trainee days?"

Yep. While you and Jungkook were still training, you two always went to this one park together during break time to walk together and talk, or get something to eat at a café.

"Sure, it will be nostalgic for the two of us. I would love that, Jungkookie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the two of you got ready, you both then headed out and started heading to the park to grab a coffee or just hang out.

The two of you then started talking about some of the great times you two were having together in this park.

"Heh, remember when you spilled your coffee on yourself because I back hugged you." You said in a teasing voice.

"Hey shut up! I was looking for you because I thought you were lost!" Jungkook replied while punching your shoulder.

The two of you then entered a coffee shop and ordered two mocha coffees. But the cashier stopped you two.

"I know this might not be the best time, but can I please get your guy's autographs!? My daughter is a big fan of you two!" She said excited.

You both accepted her request happily and signed a napkin with pen she handed you. She then thanked you two and you guys then waited for your drinks.

Once you two got them, you walked out the café while talking to each other. This was a really nice date so far.

You both then sat down on a bench and started talking to each other. That's when you saw a two twins come and approach you two, they were both shaking and they were crying.

"D-Do you s-speak English?" The girl asked while shaking violently, while the boy was hugging her trying to comfort her.

You and Jungkook looked at each other in shock and worry. You then leaned in to both of them and spoke to them.

"Yes sweetie, I speak English. What's wrong?" You asked politely. The two of them were shocked at their luck of finding someone that can speak English.

"We w-were out with o-our mom for a v-vacation here in K-Korea. But we g-got lost w-while walking to the m-mall." The boy said while in tears. Jungkook even understood this and looked at the boy with pity in his eyes

"Where did you last see your mom?" Jungkook asked in perfect English you may add.

"We last s-saw her in the BBQ r-restaurant down in the other s-street. But we can't find her." The girl explained while calming down a bit.