🏙~House of Army~🏙

I really like this skit so I thought of writing about this one. Just so you know, your character is a gray stripped kitten.

Your costume

Anything bold is in English

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

Namjoon recently came home from school. With her backpack strapped snuggly around her shoulders and her eevee keychain hanging on the side.

She then felt a presence behind her, she looked behind her only to see nothing. She didn't think much of it and proceeded to walk in her house.

But she was stopped along the way, startled.

She turned around to see a man dressed in navy blue delivery clothing. His name tag read 'Seokjin'.

"Excuse me, do you live here?" He asked politely.

"Y-Yes." She replied, still shook by his sudden appearance.

"Then this is for you."

He then put a box in her hands and proceeded to walk away. Leaving Namjoon standing there in front of her house.

"He startled me.." she said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon then entered the house. Greeted by her dog Cuty sitting inside (the dog is Jimin if you haven't seen the skit).

"Cuty!!" Namjoon exclaimed excited.

Cuty then turned around and gave Namjoon a small wave of greeting.

"Oh my Cuty, are you attractive?" Namjoon then said.

Cuty then shuffled in his seat facing Namjoon. He then put a finger (or paw idk) in his lips and then pointed at Namjoon.

"Go and eat the banana," Namjoon said happily before rushing off to her room.

Cuty then turned around to see a giant banana in front of him (banana played by Jin). The banana then peeled himself and giving Cuty a blank stare.

Cuty then winked and licked his lips, ready to eat the banana.

🍌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon then set the box on her desk. She then smiled, showing her dimples and then proceeded to open the box.

Inside the box was an ARMY fan club book with an ID on it.

Namjoon happily looked at her new gift, but her smile fell a little when she started reading the ID name.

"Jung Ho-sook??" Namjoon read confused.

She then realized who the book belonged to. She then got up, yelling and proceeded to approach her mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~