🤗🔒~School Lockdown~🔒🤗

Hiiii!! It's been a while!! It feels good to publish again!!

I've been working on the Haechan x Reader story and it's now available to read!! So go check that out if you have time!!

Anything bold is in English
⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions of school shootings, p**do shit, sasaengs and r**e

Pairing: Felix x Reader

Enjoy~~~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

You were currently putting on your uniform for your new school day, it's been a while since you've been and now your excited to see your friends again!!

Those friends being NCT's Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan and Stray Kid's Felix and Hyunjin by the way, you don't have any other friends.

Yeah, not all the students like you there, even though there is still a huge majority that likes you though, those other people are crazy fans. But something concerning has been a major topic in school, a dangerous rumor.

Apparently, there's a rumor going on about two sasaeng fans attending the school just to target the idols there. It's extremely dangerous for other artists that attend SOPA to go there, but there was no other date for you to go to school. Seokjin warned you to stay with your friends and to be careful.

There was also two new girls that attended the school that go by the names of Chaewon and Eunji, the students there are suspicious of them being the sasaengs because they distance themselves away from other students and are constantly staring at you and your friends, but you guys just shrug it off, but keep guard.

So now here we are, you are eating breakfast with your band mates before you head off with Stray Kid's manager to take you to school, they apparently came up with that method to keep you guys safe from the students. And now the sasaengs.

You finished your omelette and waved to your members goodbye before heading out the door and waiting for the van to pull up near your gate. After about ten minutes, a black van pulled up near you and you entered.

Once you entered, you were greeted with joyful screams and high fives from your fellow classmates and friends. They gestured you to sit down next to Felix and Jeno while the driver just chuckled at your friendship and drove to your school.

"Have you been hearing the rumors lately,
Y/n? That's pretty scary if you ask me!" Hyunjin said in a worried tone.

"Ahhh yeah I did! I tried convincing the rest to not let me go but they didn't have any other dates for me." You replied in a salty manner while your friends just laughed.

"Nah it's fine!! We'll just stay together then!!" Jaemin said while fist bumping with Haechan.

You guys then arrived at your designated destination and exited the van while thanking the manager. Once you guys entered, ear piercing screams filled the hallway once everyone set your eyes on you guys.

"AHHHHH IT'S STRAY KIDS!!!"

"OMG HAECHAN OPPA CAN YOU PLEASE NOTICE ME!?!?"

"AHHHHHH Y/N UNNIE CAN I PLEASE HAVE A PHOTO WITH YOU!!?!?!!"

"Y/N UNNIE!!! ARE YOU DATING ONE OF THEM!?!?!?"

"JENO OPPA CAN YOU PLEASE MARRY ME!?!?!?"

"JAEMIN OPPA YOU DON'T NEED Y/N!!! SHE'S JUST AN ATTENTION SEEKER!!"

"YAH DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT Y/N!!!"

"I'M KIDDING, EUN JIN!! HI, Y/N UNNIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE NOTICE ME I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!"