🦢~Map of the Soul: 87~🦢

I actually wanted to cry when I first heard Black Swan song, but I'm practically emotionless now-

That song is really important to me because it was the introduction to a wave of emotions that would smack you in the faceu.

Our boys have worked so hard to get where they are today and here they are, standing tall and proud at the top. They really do deserve to be number 1. Keep supporting them you guys!

Map of the Soul: 7 is so f##king beautiful you guys. But for the sake of this book, the album will be called
Map of the Soul: 87 (8 represents the number of members and 7 is for how long they have been together). Some things will also be replaced in the album too, like the cover is now an 87 and in the we are Bulletproof song, they say 8 instead of 7 (that's too much info, so let that sink in).

Also another short chapter sweeties-

Enjoy~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

You were really excited for your new comeback in February, it was probably on of your favorites by far.

The new album you guys were releasing was called 'Map of the Soul: 87'. It was probably your most meaningful album yet and so many emotions were put into it. Everyone stayed up all night thinking of lyrics and coming up with a cover design (you help the designers with the covers of the albums).

The '87' in the album had a few meanings on it. The 8 represents the number of members and the 7 tells you how long you guys were together (which is 7 years), but the 87 has a really deep meaning behind it.

87 represents angel number 87. Angel 87 shows signs of hope and trust, reaching out for your goals and growing. It also means to believe in your self and trust your guardian angels, so it's like BTS and ARMY is each other's guardian angels and you guys give each other hope (this is all true, look it up for yourself).

Right now, you and Yoongi were currently in the recording studio recording so lines for the new song 'Black Swan'. You were almost done with it, you just had to record the lines and wait for the producers to finish sorting the lines. You already learned the choreography. The recording session was really fun because it was one of your favorite songs and Yoongi also seemed very happy too.

The recording then ended and you and the rest of BTS had a three hour break. All of you planned to go to a cafe that recently opened and right now, you were walking side by side with the mochi, wearing your glasses and masks.

You guys then entered safely and sat at a table of eight and started viewing the menu, you were seated between Namjoon and Seokjin (lol your the child and Namjoon and Seokjin are your parents).

Everyone ended up ordering boba, popcorn chicken, dumplings, sushi and bulgogi. You guys then initiated some conversations and joyful laughs and giggles were ringing through the restaurant.

This was very different from how you guys first met..

Everything was so quiet when you first met. No one dared to speak up, that was until your manager spoke first.

Look at you guys now, best friends that have been together for almost 7 years now. You were all one big family, always there for each other.

The thought of it made you smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently eleven at midnight. You were brushing your teeth while you were snuggly fitted in your BTS pajamas. You then finished your nighttime routine and exited the bathroom.

To your lovely surprise, Jungkook the as outside of the door. Which was surprising for you because he already finished preparing himself for the next day.

You were about to ask him why he was waiting for you, but he cut you off.

"N/n, come with me, I've got a surprise for you." Jungkook said, he then grabbed your wrist and dragged you off with you trailing behind him.

"Wah Jungkookie! Where are we going!?" You whisper shouted at him in question.

He then led you to the backyard, and you were pleasantly surprised with the scenery.

Eight sleeping bags were set up inside one giant tent. Fairy lights crept up on the ceiling and illuminated the tent, creating a very calm atmosphere. Up in the sky were stars shining like a thousand fireflies, colorful cool colors filled the sky, like a rainbow.

The sight made you feel so at ease and Jungkook smiled at your reaction, you then snuggled into the sleeping bag next to Taehyung and Jimin. All eight of you admired the scenery of blue and purple blended perfectly in the limitless sky.

"Well, we have made it this far already?" Seokjin asked in question.

"It has already been seven years. We have accomplished so much." Hoseok spoke up.

"I want to enjoy these moments with you guys, your all my family." Yoongi spoke up.

"We are a team. We have worked so hard to get here." Namjoon brought up.

"We started from literal crap. Look at us now." Jimin mentioned.

"It's all thanks to our teamwork and ARMY. We really have the best people around us." Taehyung said.

"Looking at the sky, reminds me of all the hardships we went through and memories we made." Jungkook added.

"I can't wait for what this year will bring us, even if something comes up, we will always have each other." You finished.

All of you then shared a collective sigh. You guys then continued to share your memories, hardships and accomplishments you made from 2013 to 2020. You guys were really a big family. Just eight people that happened to find each other in the most desperate of times.

But you guys weren't just eight people.

You were eight people that changed the world.

Eight people that captured the hearts of many.

Eight people that made people learn to love themselves.

Eight people that taught people to face your fears.

Eight people that changed how people viewed other's.

Eight people that taught others to follow your dreams.

Eight people that created stories to share for the world.

Eight people that were one big family.

A family that was together for seven years.

A family that healed others hearts..

Even their own hearts.

And with that. You all fell asleep together. With the stars watching over you. Holding onto each other, like you were own guardian angels.

As one family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really proud of this one lol. I really feel like BTS made an impact on my life and they made me learn so much. They really are our guardian angels, and we are their hope.

I hope you enjoyed this rollercoaster of emotions, this was really fun to write for me.

Bai~~!!!!