🍕~Eat Jin V-Live~🍕

You all know which V-Live I'm talking about. I might leave out some parts of the V-Live since I haven't seen the full version of it. Enjoy~

Anything bold is in English.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently in my hotel room with Jungkook. We were just sitting around doing nothing.

I went on my phone and onto V-Live. I saw that Jin was doing an Eat Jin V-Live with Jimin. I then thought of crashing that V-Live with Jungkook.

Why? Because I want to.

"Jungkook oppaaa~~~~"

"What do you want?"

"Jin oppa is doing a V-Live."

Jungkook gave me a weird look. Like as if I was on drugs or something.

"Okay and?"

"Do you want to crash it with me??"

He thought for a second before ultimately deciding.

"Sure why not."

"Yayyyy~~~"

Jungkook and I then went to the room where Jin and Jimin were at. Jungkook then continuously ringed the doorbell like there was no tomorrow.

He then put his hand over the spy hole. While abusing the doorbell.

We then hear some shuffling and Jin singing his heart out. Jimin then answers the door by asking who was at the door, Jungkook then removes his hand from the spy hole.

"Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked.

"Yes."

"Did you ever come when I called you over before?"

Jungkook then paused for a moment.

"No."

"So why visit now?"

He then thought for a moment before replying.

"It's because Y/n-ah dragged me along. This was all her idea." Jungkook replied giving me a cheeky smile.

"Hey why am I the guilty party here!?" I said feeling betrayed by Jungkook.

We then heard Jimin giggle from the other side. Then Jin came over to the door.

"Do you want to be a part of Eat Jin!?" He yelled busting Jimin's ear drums.

"Yes." We both simultaneously replied.

"Then say I love you three times."

Jungkook and I made a face. But we said it anyway. We wanted to get in so we had to do what it takes >:).

After some bickering and hearing Jin's horse laugh which burst us into laughter. We threatened to post a photo of Jin and Jimin dancing weirdly to Go Go on Twitter.

They said not to post the photo and let us in. I mean, it was still worth it (even though it took like 20 minutes to get in the damn room-).

"It's so hard to enter." Jungkook's complained sadly.

;(

Jin gave Jungkook and I lollipops and we started talking. Until Jin said one of his dad jokes and made Jimin and I laugh.

Jungkook is concerned for our health.

"Why does your laughs sound like windows getting washed?" I asked.