💓💝~Drunk in your Love~💝💓

Oop that title though-
But this will probably not be as long as the other chapters I post. It's just a mini one shot I had in mind.

Anything bold is in English

Enjoy~~!!!

Pairing: Jimin x Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

You and Jimin have now been dating for a while now, a few months after the release of Fake Love, you guys started dating.

Obviously a lot of people and fans were surprised that you guys were dating, some even hated it. But there were way more fans that still loved and supported you two.

Jimin was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. He was nice, caring, sweet, cute, handsome and smart, the list just goes on. He understands you like no one else and cherishes you like a perfect boyfriend would.

He would always say and do things just to make you smile, whether it was a small compliment or a date outside, he always made you smile.

Your hungry for his affection and vice versa, you two just can't go a day without giving each other a kiss, sometimes those kisses lead to make out sessions. Whenever you guys kissed, it was so tender and innocent. But once things started getting heated, those kisses turn fiery and passionate, like there was a small burn inside of you.

Jimin never wants you to leave his side. He really thinks that you will always be with him, and he isn't wrong. He just loves giving all the love in the world and making you feel special.

Because to him, you were the best girlfriend ever.

*****

"Hey baby girl~~"

Jimin then entered your room to see you on your computer, typing in a song for your upcoming mixtape.

Your glasses rested on the bridge of your nose and your ash brown hair fell in front of your face while you looked at the screen, focused while listening to Lunar Eclipse.

He then smiled at how hard working you were, then he went to you and back hugged you. You flinched in surprise, but your gaze fell when you noticed it was just Jimin.

You took off your glasses and kissed Jimin's nose while smiling lightly at your boyfriend's cuteness. He then chuckled.

"What is it babe?"

"Chen is organizing a party for us to celebrate the success of Fake Love, the party is in a week. Do you want to come?"

"Of course."

He then got into the chair you were sitting on and placed you on his lap while holding you close to him, his affection is just amazing for you.

You then hugged him back and stayed like that for a while, and started talking about random things that made you two giggle softly.

"Jagiya~~ Can you sleep with me tonight~~??" He asked in a pleading voice.

You then looked at his face and he was wearing a sad puppy expression. He looked really cute right now. You then sighed in defeat before speaking up.

"Okay fine, but only because your cute and I can't resist our cuteness."

Jimin then smirked and you automatically knew what that meant.

"Oh? Are you sure it's not because of something else~?" He said in a seductive tone while giving you a dangerous look. A look that looked filled with lust.