🌙~Meeting Lunar Eclipse~🌙

Ok, so Red Velvet won't exist in this world. Sorry, but it's for the sake of these girls. Please don't think I hate Red Velvet, I love their songs in fact. It's just that Lunar Eclipse is my own K-Pop group and I needed to replace one group for them.

This takes place in February 12, 2018.

But Enjoy~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently sitting in my room with Jungkook, editing a GCF. We had to finish editing it by today so we can focus on other things.

"So how much longer do we have to work on this one?"

"Probably needs like ten more minutes to finish. There is only one more part we have to edit and then we are good."

*****

Once we finished editing the GCF. We went downstairs to eat some leftover lunch that was generously cooked by Jin :3.

Namjoon was also downstairs with us, but he was watching TV. But then we heard his phone ring. Jungkook and I stop eating to look over at him while he's on the phone.

"Yes, okay we will be there in a minute. Thank you, bye.
Jungkook-ah, can you tell everyone else to get ready, including you and Y/n. Manager Sejin wants to see us in two hours."

Jungkook the nodded in response and told everyone else to get ready. Once Jungkook and I got ready and so did everyone else, Jin then started to drive us to the building of BigHit Entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at the building and got out. We then greeted the employees and trainees and went to the dance practice room where we were told to go to.

We were waiting for ten minutes until Manager Sejin came in. We then bowed politely and he did the same before he spoke.

"Okay, so I have some news that will be surprising for you."

We then gave him some confused looks, but Namjoon spoke to him.

"We are ready for what you have to tell us."

Manager Sejin gave him a small smile and then spoke up.

"Well you know how we don't accept female trainees anymore, well now we are going to have a girl group debut with us."

Everyone looked shocked. Especially because we never thought that BigHit would accept anymore girl trainees, I thought I got lucky to be a female here but this girl group is also super lucky too!

"But how did you get a girl group to come to us without the media knowing about it?" Jin asked.

"That's the part I have to get to. This girl group was supposed to debut under YG Entertainment, but they got moved here because of financial problems and they couldn't afford anything to debut under the company, so we took them in. Aside from Y/n, they will be the only female idols you will see in this building. I asked you to come here so you can show them around and get to know them."
Manager Sejin explained.

They came from YG? I always found that company very fishy, my friend Lisa tells me about the stuff they do there, but I can't do anything about it.

"What's the groups name?" Jimin asked.

"Lunar Eclipse."

*****

Manager Sejin told us to wait in the dance practice room for the girls to arrive. There will be five of them and they are going to debut in two weeks.