🤪~Y/n's Iconic Moments~🤪

Because one living meme wasn't enough. I feel like these will be the kind of dorky moments Y/n would do on camera if she got the chance.
Enjoy~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oranges:

Y/n was visiting NCT for a collab that her and Taeyong were working on, she was filming this all for a Bangtan Bomb. So she went out to buy chicken for herself and Taeyong.

But..

Haechan ate her last piece of chicken with no regrets.

She complained about it a little and even started hitting Haechan, but him being a little brat, he didn't care.

So Y/n decided to get back at him in the weirdest way possible. Because she was still salty. After finishing some lyrics with Taeyong, she went to the supermarket and bought some halos.

When she got back. She opened the bag and the first thing she did with them...

SHE WAS THROWING THEM AT HAECHAN.

And Haechan kept trying to run away but Y/n was too fast. The rest of NCT was cracking up or dying on the floor, and of course all of it was filmed.

Y/n and Haechan were still cool in the end 👍🏻.

Jawline:

Y/n and the rest of BTS were filming the new MV Blood, Sweat and Tears in the set and we're currently coming from the changing room.

Taehyung was currently filming the behind the scenes with Y/n, but when she saw Jimin walk out. She said this.

"I'm actually scared that Jimin's jawline will cut me."

Taehyung gave her a weird look and Jimin heard from the other side of the set. So he back hugged Y/n without her knowing, whispering something about his jawline and she FLIPPED OUT.

Jimin was clutching onto his stomach out of laughter and Taehyung was trying his best not to laugh only to fail miserably.

Snowboarding:

BTS went on a vacation trip in the icy and snowy mountains of Colorado (idk where they actually went okay).

When they finished snowboarding, Y/n was having a hard time getting off the snowboard, she couldn't undo the safety straps.

She was away from the other members so she went to them to get help.

By walking with the snowboard attached to her.

She was kind of far so when Jin noticed her walking like that, he started laughing and the rest of BTS started cracking up to.

Yoongi filmed all of this for some reason.

Strength:

Y/n and Taehyung were currently outside doing a competition on who could squeeze their hand harder (I know it was Jungkook instead of Y/n but 🐻 with me).

Taehyung looked like he was winning because he was squeezing Y/n's hand really hard and she kept on saying let go, but he wouldn't.

Once it was Y/n's turn, she squeezed his hand really hard because she was salty. But not only that, she got up and overpowered Taehyung and went on top of him and kept on squeezing his hand (no not like that you unholy children).

Taehyung kept on telling Y/n to stop, but she wouldn't and he was laughing through the pain.

Tripping:

BTS was currently at a fan meeting and Y/n as always was screaming and messing around with her lovely fans.

There was no one in front of her at the moment so she took this opportunity to go to Hoseok because she needed something from him.

But she tripped on the way there.

ARMY were making loud and worried noises and the maknae line were laughing into the mics. Y/n got up and got the thing she needed, sat down again and slapped Jungkook for not helping her.

Ab Flash:

BTS was currently singing Attack on Bangtan live on stage.

Y/n and Jungkook were currently singing their parts and dancing a little to the song, but the mochi has other plans.

He wanted to get back at Y/n for eating all of his chips before the concert. So while the younger members of the maknae line were dancing back...

Jimin lifted Y/n's shirt, exposing her 8-pack abs completely to ARMY (it only exposed her stomach, it didn't go all the way up).

ARMY was screaming and fangirling over the female maknae so much and Y/n got shy and covered her abs, backing away. Y/n was going to sing her next verse, but Jimin tried to lift her shirt again.

She yelled at Jimin and kicked him and chased him around the stage like a cat catching a mouse.

(I knew it was Taehyung instead, but again, 🐻 with me).

Elmo:

Y/n was really bored one day, so she decided to do something really random and funny. But she asked for help from Lisa and Tzuyu.

She wanted to make her oppas laugh and she was just radiating vine energy after watching lots of vines on her phone.

They sneaked into Y/n's room and got three Elmo costumes that looked like this.

(This is going to haunt my dreams)

Once they got fitted into the costumes, they
walked downstairs into the living room where BTS was eating.

They then started dancing weird and making noises which had everyone dying in the room. Tzuyu was recording everything on Y/n's phone and posted the video on Twitter.

Now Jungkook owns an Elmo costume.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's iconic moments by Y/n!! I hope these were original enough.. I'll be back with another skit scenario you'll enjoy! Bai~!!!!

💞💕💘💝💗💓