💜~Y/n's Profile~💜

So this will be an introduction to your character. It will talk about what your life was like before and after becoming a kpop star.

 It will talk about what your life was like before and after becoming a kpop star

(This is your face claim. It will just be random Korean girls on the internet)

Full Name: Kim Y/n
Birthday: June 19, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Gemini ♊️
Age: 19
Korean age: 20
Debut Age: 12 (she turned 13 soon after debut)
Nationality: Canadian and Korean
Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
Languages: English, Korean, Japanese and Spanish
Blood Type: A
IQ: 128
Occupation: K-Pop Idol, Member of BTS

Sometimes Y/n's age will change for certain chapters.

Y/n has always wanted to be a K-Pop star, but her parents had never supported her. It's because they were scared that she wouldn't be successful in her career and not be able to live a happy life.

Y/n moved with her aunt with Korea without her parents knowing so she could audition in different companies. After a lot of scouting, she was accepted as a trainee in BigHit Entertainment.

After training for two years, she was selected to be the female member in a hip hop group called Bangtan Sonyeondan.

She already knew Jungkook and Jimin through trainee days. But she felt shy around the others, but she slowly started getting used to the boys and started expressing her true self to the boys.

Personality:
She is very shy when you first meet her. But once you get to know her, she is crazy and knows how to have fun. Not only that, she's caring and sweet and cares a lot for her loved ones. Y/n also has a tendency to do aegyo when she wants something. You can't resist Y/n's cuteness.

Life prior to BTS:
Y/n was born and raised in Vancouver for most of her life before moving to Korea at age 10 to start training.

She always practiced vocals and dancing by herself in the drama class in her school. She was already getting scouted at age 10 when she was spotted dancing in a dance class at Korea.

While she was still living in Vancouver, a lot of people didn't talk to her because she had different interests from them. This made Y/n feel really insecure about herself and she developed a lot of problems growing up.

She had a few friends that cared for her and stuck with her until the end, but she once had a fake friend, making Y/n develop trust issues during that time.

In trainee days, stress came upon her because she has school to worry about and practices in BigHit, she really wanted to quit but she kept going.

Her life became better once she joined BTS. She has 7 members that will always look after her and a loving fanbase, family and friends to support her. Ever since Y/n became an idol and started to get recognized, her parents apologized to her for not supporting her.

Fun facts about Y/n:

-She was the 6th member to join BTS, soon after Jungkook

-She's the Maknae in BTS, she is known as the Diamond Maknae for her talents in pretty much everything

-She is the only foreign member in BTS, she already knew Korean from her dad

-She speaks the most languages in her group

-She's childhood friends with NCT's Mark Lee

-She owns a pet fox named Trixx

-Y/n has a tendency to spew out nonsense in different languages when she's scared or nervous

-She's the shortest member in BTS

-If Y/n could date one of the members, it would be Jimin because he's cute and caring for his loved ones

-She used to get a lot of hate, but it seemingly died down for unknown reasons

-She's classmates with NCT's Haechan (She attends SOPA)

-Y/n's ideal type is a someone who is taller than her and takes care of himself/herself and healthy. She also wants him/her to be caring, sweet and humorous for his/her loved ones, but can be serious at the right time.

Y/n's Idol Profile:

Stage Name: S/nPositions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Visual and MaknaeClosest in the group: Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin (Vocal Line)

Stage Name: S/n
Positions: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Visual and Maknae
Closest in the group: Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin (Vocal Line)

Nicknames given by members and ARMY: N/n, Marshmallow, Cookie Monster, Cutie, Kitty, Foxie and Diamond Maknae

Ships in the group (most to least popular):
Y/n x Jungkook
Y/n x Jimin
Y/n x Taehyung
Y/n x Jin
Y/n x Yoongi
Y/n x Hoseok
Y/n x Namjoon

Ships outside of BTS:

(Not ranked with popularity)

Y/n x Baekhyun (EXO)
Y/n x Sehun (EXO)
Y/n x Chanyeol (EXO)
Y/n x Vernon (Seventeen)
Y/n x Joshua (Seventeen)
Y/n x Lucas (NCT)
Y/n x Haechan (NCT)
Y/n x Jaehyun (NCT)
Y/n x Taeyong (NCT)
Y/n x Mark (NCT)
Y/n x Jackson (GOT7)
Y/n x Mark (GOT7)
Y/n x Amber (fx)
Y/n x Taeyeon (Girls' Generation)
Y/n x Lisa (BLACKPINK)
Y/n x Momo (TWICE)
Y/n x Tzuyu (TWICE)

(Too much??)

Welcome to the adventures of Kim Y/n!

So that's Y/n for you guys. I hope her character isn't to confusing. I hope you enjoy this book!