😛~When they hear your rap~😛

Something quick to start with. I need something quick again to post because I need more time to work on other chapters.

Thanks for your attention.

Enjoy~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary: The vocal line was practicing rapping Ddaeng for the 5th Muster they were having. It was taking a while for them to perfect the rapping. Y/n came in late because she had to catch up with work in the dorm so she arrived later.

Y/n hasn't rapped in a long time so some thought it was going to be a little rusty afterwards, but the boys were left shocked with the results.

Jin:

This boi has the best reactions okay

He almost spat out his water that he was drinking because he wasn't expecting the powerful voice to come from the Maknae when she mostly sang like an angel.

He was really impressed by Y/n's ability to maintain her rapping skills despite not using them too often.

He then showered Y/n with compliments and remarks on how he wanted to rap like that so badly sometimes.

This dude can be very extra sometimes.

Yoongi:

It's safe to say that Yoongi was very impressed

He knew that Y/n was capable of doing a lot of things, but he hasn't heard her rapping in a long time so he was amazed by it.

He felt like a proud father because Y/n was now acting like his sweggy daughter while rapping, it was cool. He wanted to help Y/n a little more to keep the powerful voice in her rapping so she doesn't sound too soft while rapping.

Because let's be honest here, Y/n's singing voice is the softest voice ever. She needs to work on the explosive type of voice.

Hoseok: