41

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Kinky stuff ahead.

Devon walks to our room with me thrown over his shoulder naked

Devon walks to our room with me thrown over his shoulder naked. I only have my nightgown pooled around my waist. He slaps my ass cheek hard and I yelp. Shit that burns. I haven't been spanked in a while, and Devon says as he turns the knob to our bedroom "Do you know what you did?" Clearly upset.

"I made you come in my throat," I answer in a small voice. I got bored sucking him lightly for thirty minutes and I couldn't take it anymore so I shoved the whole thing in my mouth and sucked hard until he came.

No regrets. I enjoyed watching him resist to come apart.

He slaps my ass cheek again "When I precisely told you to take it easy!" He locks the door and places puts me on the bed "Take it off, I want you on your hands and knees facing the headboard you ass on the edge of the bed" He orders and then disappears into the dressing room. I take off my nightgown and throw it on the floor. My panties are still in his office, I must take them early in the morning before Helena sees them. She'll be mortified.

My mind starts drifting to what could he possibly be doing in the dressing room. I hear his footsteps as he returns standing behind me, he throws whatever he gathered on the bed next to my feet.

I look over my shoulder watching him undress, his tall naked muscular frame is incredibly hot, his thick erection stands proud, he grabs it and rubs it against my wetness "Do you trust me Eve?"

"With my life" I immediately answer.

"I'll punish you for what you've done then I'll continue with the original plan of pumping you full of my cum,"

Oh god, I'm nervous. I feel my heart beating in my throat.

"If you want me to stop all you have to say is Red, if you want another safe word I won't mind it as well as long as you're sure you'll be able to recall it if it gets too much,"

Red sounds good.

"I'm okay with red," I tell him and he nods then orders "Drop your head and shoulders onto the mattress" and I do that then I hear a bottle opening and he is squeezing something liquid out of it.

Is he going to do what I think he is going to do?

"Spread your cheeks".

Oh shit.

Swallowing hard, I comply and spread my cheeks then I feel his wet fingers most likely covered with lube on my asshole. He rubs his fingers in circles over my puckered hole. The feelings makes my clit pulsate in need. He pushes a finger until he is knuckles deep and I squirm.

"Hold still,"

He pulls out and presses two fingers against my quivering rosebud. I huff and groan as my asshole dimples inward "Oh! Devon!" I whimper trembling feeling his greasy fingers tips slowly spreading me open.