21

Devon and I departed from the Maldives earlier this afternoon

Devon and I departed from the Maldives earlier this afternoon. We were given a goodbye party from the staff that worked in the island which was quite adorable. They even gifted us some wine. Devon has been buried in work since we got on his jet. While I sit across him reading the worst romantic book ever 'It Ends with Us'.

I put the book down every now and then to steal a glance at my husband. He is wearing a white long sleeved shirt and a maroon colored pants. He has his sleeves rolled up as he types some stuff in his laptop.

I swear I'm drooling.

He relaxes back in his chair and his eyes find mine staring. His lips turn up into a beautiful smile. "You look like you need some attention darling".

"Maybe I do" I shrug.

He pushes his laptop from his lap and places it to the chair next to him then he pats on his lap "Come here let me spoil you a bit" And I've never been more eager to do so. I throw the book and practically jump on him. My arms wrapped around his neck.

He strokes my hair and places a kiss on my nose "You are unbelievably beautiful". He trails kisses from my nose down to my chin and neck. Then he stops moving. His head resting on my shoulder and his grip on my waist tightens.

I run my hand through his soft hair and ask "Do you need to rest?".

"I want to hold you. Is that okay?" I press a kiss on his head and whisper "its more than okay" I wrap my arms around him and I want to stay like this forever. I don't want to return home. I don't think I'm ready for it. I don't think we are ready.

In this moment, I start to think about the last 5 days we spent in his private island in the Maldives. Devon has decided to test what my limits were when we were their. He'd give me 4 orgasms in one night and he believed that I can be pushed to having more. I'd wake up and find his head between my legs and trust me when I say it's the best way to wake up. My eyes start to drift and my body relaxes even more in his grip. I start to recall yesterday.

I was laying on this huge bed facing the ocean and the private pool. I was wearing a blue bikini to show off to my very busy husband. Who seems to get even busier after whatever he discussed with Julien. While I relaxed with my legs stretched I could see one of the workers on the island cleaning approximately 4 meters away to my left and I know for a fact that he is watching me. It gives me a little uneasy feeling.

"So you are flirting with my workers now? Haven't I given you enough punishment by not letting you orgasm last night?" Devon's voice startling me.

I place my hand on my chest "You literally scared the hell out of me, and there is no flirting".

He raised an eyebrow and said "Not from your side, now spread those legs for me Evelina".

I gasped "Here while he and anyone can see us? You are joking right?".