67

He stills and sits up his eyes looking down at me

He stills and sits up his eyes looking down at me. His eyes scanning my body and he puts his hand on my stomach "Are you sure?" He asks his voice shaking.

I nod and put my hand over his "It's still early, I'm about 8 weeks."

"Eve," he whispers in awe looking down at our hands. He swallow hard his Adam's apple popping up and down as he says "And you-"

Before he continues that sentence I sit up and wrap my hands around his neck "Yes, Yes! we are having a baby I want this."

He pulls my body tighter against his and through tears his eyes search mine "Oh, Evelina. . . I love you so much."

"And I love you," I say tears rolling down my cheeks. His swipes them with his thumb kissing my eyelids "You just made me the happiest man alive."

He holds my face in his hands and he looks over the moon. I don't think I've ever seen him this happy in a while now. I kept it a secret, I wasn't sure how'd he react. We agreed to wait 2 years, but life is short and after fashion week was over for some reasons I felt ready but never really spoke to Devon about it.

Three months ago, I discussed it with my doctor and I stopped taking my shots, the doctor said it might take a while for my body to conceive, but it happened almost immediately.

"Can we go see the baby tomorrow?" He asks and I smile "Yeah I actually have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow, I was going to keep this a secret for a while longer but I wanted you to be with me for the first appointment,"

He kisses my lips softly again "I'll go to every single appointment,"

I giggle stroking his hair "I know you will."

I never thought that being pregnant would give me this much joy and we are only at the beginning of the journey.

Devon lowers me onto the pillows again he stares at me in the dim light his eyes look very beautiful, I stroke his stubble "I thought you were fucking me hard,"

"Isn't that harmful to the baby?" He asks his hands on either side of my body holding onto the sheets and I raise my eyebrows "In what world is that harmful? Don't worry the baby is very protected inside me."

His gaze drops back again to my stomach and it's like he can't believe I have our baby growing inside me "Darling, you know I love you and I love every inch of your body but sweetheart you are a tiny person, how is the baby protected exactly?"

I smack his forehead which makes him tip his head up and laugh then he lays down next to me and I pull my body up supporting my weigh on my elbows as I stare at him "You are seriously not going to touch me? Now you are making me regret telling you."

He brings his hand up to run it through my hair "I just need a minute to process all of this, my heart feels like it's going to burst,"

I lay down against his body resting my cheeks on his chest, I feel his strong heartbeats and just like he described it, its beating as if it's going to burst. His hands still stroking my hair and his lips on the top of my head "We are having a baby," he whispers against my hair.

I smile "Yes we are."

I place my hand on my belly and he asks "Have you been experiencing morning sickness?"

I nod "It's not that bad though so far, I read that it might get worse and never leave, I hope that doesn't happen to me,"

He kisses my hairline "Do you crave anything?"

I tip my head up against his chest to look him in the eyes "I'm craving sex right now,"

He smiles and flips us around, I'm pinned beneath his warm body again while he is on top. His lips tracing mine "How bad do you want it?"

"So bad," I pant running my hand through his hair.

His lips on mine giving me slow kisses, one by one, wet kisses until it all started blurring. I feel his fingers sliding between my thighs. He pulls my pussy lips apart, slips two fingers inside and I moan for him.

"Please,"

He starts squeezing my tit with his other hand, flicking at the nipple then lowering his head to suck me in.

I grip his hair "Fuck, yeah"

He pops it out of his mouth and flattens his tongue against my sensitive nipple, he whispers filthy words "You'll have big milky tits, that'll really be fucking something,"

My head rolls back against the pillows "Devon,"

He keeps finger fucking me, working a little deeper each time. Then he adds a third finger "You feel so fucking good, so wet and tight". I rock against him, our eyes locked.

"That's it sweetheart," he whispers. "Ride my fingers."

I pant and my legs clamp shut at once, but Devon circles my clit with his thumb, and.... Oh my fucking God.

He pulls his fingers out and I blink at him whining "What are you doing?"

He smiles and throws me a sexy wink "All your orgasms will be on my cock tonight,"

He strokes his hard cock while sitting between my legs, his eyes fixated between my thighs. "If it's too much stop me, I don't want to hurt you," he says.

I stare up at him and my heart swells. Even as aroused as he is, he's thinking of me, conscious of not hurting me.

He pushes forward and pins me to the mattress as hard as he can. I cling to him, my face twisting in pain. Suddenly I'm too sensitive and sore to take him and I panic "Devon?"

"It's okay, baby" He slowly pulls out. "Kiss me," he breathes before pushing back in.

We kiss tenderly and loving at first, as he slowly eases himself in and out. His breaths are ragged, and he jerks and shudders. I know he can barely hold it together.

"Fuck," he groans. "Eve, you feel too good".

He grabs my ankle and wraps my leg around his waist, and then begins some kind of heavenly rhythm making me feel like I'm going out of my damn mind.

His lips descend on mine, his hands finding their way underneath my behind as he lifts my body onto his so his dick is deep inside me... stretching me in ways that feel impossible.

Something deep inside me begins to build, and I grip his shoulders to get closer to him "Devon," his name comes out in a whisper.

"I know baby. So fucking good."

Our bodies begin to slap together, and I suddenly lurch forward, overcome with a feeling. He holds onto my thigh and my toes curl. This feels too good.

"Fuck!" I shudder and moan, feeling the release from deep within me.

"Oh...shit!" He groans, and begins to hit me hard.

Slap, slap, slap goes our skin.

His eyes roll back and then he holds himself still, deep within me, unable to stop the sound of ecstasy leaving his lips.

I smile and cling to him as he whispers words of praise into my neck. His head drops to my shoulder, and the two of us lay there panting. I can feel his heart beating hard against mine.

He kisses me and holds close, making me feel overcome with emotion. I'm so in love with him. He holds me tight as we pant and our hearts beat hard.

He leaves one last kiss on my forehead before pulling out of me and sliding down my body until his forehead touches the skin on my belly. He presses a kiss there and whisper "I promise to be a good father to you,"

My hand runs through Devon's hair and he looks back to me our eyes locked "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy for the rest of our lives,"

He takes my hand and kisses my palm "You are perfect the way you are, and I love you." I assure him and he climbs up my body and drops next to me gathering me in his arms.

"I love you too," he says with his lips on my forehead.