26

It's been almost thirty minutes since I've asked Devon to spend the night with me

It's been almost thirty minutes since I've asked Devon to spend the night with me. He closed the door and slid into the side he usually sleeps in giving me his back. I'm wondering if he has slept or still awake.

I place the palm of my hands on his back craving a bit of physical touch. I feel him stiffen underneath my hands. Shit he is awake

I quickly remove my hands bringing them back to my chest and he turns around to face me in the dark I can't really see his facial expressions. And I say "I'm sorry I thought you were asleep".

"You want to cuddle?" He suddenly asks.

He opens his arms and move my body closer to his, resting my head on his chest he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. His chin rests on the top of my head. I try to move my legs into a more comfortable position but I end up rubbing his groin, I instantly feel it hardening against my body.

Devon curses under his breath "Darling please stop moving".

I smile getting some naughty thoughts and my hand starts roaming his body and feeling his muscles through his T-shirt then my hand drops down to his abs and lower.

His chest vibrates beneath my head as he laughs "Evelina if you keep teasing me like this then you'll have to finish what you started".

"Gladly" I respond.

He loosens his grip around my body and I throw the sheets back and move my head down to his torso he turns the table lamp on and watches me. His gaze clouded in desire.

I pull the waistband of his sweatpants along with boxers down letting his dick spring. I wrap my hand around the base and proceed lick the tip Devon shudders beneath me "Fuck Eve".

I smile devilishly and taking the whole tip into my mouth sucking on it my long hair falls around his torso. He gathers my hair wrapping it around his fist "Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?".

Pulling his cock from my mouth as I move my hand up and down his enormous length "Tell me how hot do I look?".

I start licking him from base to to head. All around and up every side. His words of praise are cut off with a groan. I take him into my mouth again and feels big in my mouth, much larger than I remember. I start moving my head up and down sucking gently his first spams and pulls my hair a little painfully.

"Good girl" he praises softly. "You're doing so well darling".

Whenever he praises me warmth spreads into my chest and heat bubbles down my core. My jaw starts to ache but I didn't care I want to see this through, to see him lose control and be rewarded with his cum down my throat.

Quickening my pace I start to work him with both my hand and mouth. His other hand slides around the back of my neck guiding me up and down even deeper triggering my gag reflex.

"Fuck...Fuck" he starts to chant.

"Take it" he groans and his hips jerks upward pressing my face into his groin. His real ease explodes into my mouth. Fucking addicting

As he comes down from his high his hands release my hair and I pop his softening cock out of my mouth. With the back of my hand I wipe my wet lips.

I climb over his body and he holds my waist flipping us over so he is on top. He moves back standing on his knees on the foot of the bed pulling his pants back on he orders "Show me how wet you are".

It never occurred to me that Devon would end up in my bed tonight, so I didn't wear anything sexy. I was wearing a cotton T-shirt that had Tom and jerry drawing on it with matching shorts and nothing underneath.

I start to pull my pajama's shorts down kicking it off with my feet. He places his hands on my knees spreading them wide. My cheeks and neck start to heat in a flush.

He groans at the sight of my wetness "Fuck darling you are dripping wet" his right hand starts to trace my wetness rubbing my clit slowly. My body jerks a bit and he commands "take off your shirt".

I pull my shirt over my head exposing my hard nipples and he comes down taking one into his mouth sucking on it licking it with his warm tongue and fuck my mind is blank.

My fingers run through his hair as he moves his head to my other nipple flickering it with his tongue. My head falls back into the pillow and I moan.

"You taste so good" he whispers as the tip of his tongue starts to circle my nipple. He repeats the motion again and again over both my nipples until my body started to tremble and I can no longer stay still.

"It feels good doesn't it?".

"Uh-huh" I nod my head biting my lower lip. His thumb traces my lower lip pulling it free "use your words dear".

"It feels so good" I gasp.

He smiles in satisfaction and his hands moves down to my pussy where he starts to tease my hole with the pad of his thumb pressing so slightly.

"How wet do you think you are right now?".

"Fuck, I'm soaked" I breath.

He parts my legs even more his grip on my thighs tight as he trails kisses from the valley of my breast to down until his head is between my legs. With his fingers he spreads my pussy open and says "Now I'm going to make you come until I'm satisfied, don't you dare stop me".

As if I would.

With one slow lick over my clit I descent into paradise. And I start to fall apart my release taking over my body my legs shaking hard and clutching around his head. I cry out his name my spine arching my toes curling.

"Fuck me" he curses, burying his face between my legs.

He kept his word and made me come again and again and again until I wasn't sure where the pleasure started and where it ended. It just kept coming crashing into me. Sometimes too intense I was begging him to slow it down.

I think my husband just broke me. My fingers are aching from yanking his hair and the sheets beneath us. My body dripping in sweat he climbs over his nose rubbing against mine "Are you okay?".

I rub his cheeks to reassure him that I'm fine "Yes, baby I'm okay".

He drops his lips to mine stealing my breath away in a quick kiss leaving my lips aching for more. He presses his lips one more time on my forehead and says as he gets up from the bed "I'll prepare a bath".

He filled the bath tub and carried me to it. He joined me showering me with kisses and between his soft kisses he occasionally whispered an apology.

With my back to his chest as the water and the bubbles covers our bodies. I rest the back of my neck against his shoulder. "Don't you fall asleep on me now" he suddenly speaks.

"I'm exhausted" I whine.

"I'll take you to bed in a minute just relax we have a long day ahead".

I turn my head to look at him "What do you mean long day?".

"We are heading to Mr.Heartstring's house tomorrow he has invited us to dinner".

I kind of don't want to go.

"You okay with that right?".

I lie "yes I'm fine with it".