20

Devon was able to get me to shower with him after two hours of messing around on the bed

Devon was able to get me to shower with him after two hours of messing around on the bed. Since I can't stand from how exhausted I am we sat in the bathtub. My back resting on Devon's chest as he massaged my scalp with my shampoo I almost want to moan. His fingers feels so good.

"Now I know the secret to why your hair always smells good" he whispers.

He shuffles behind me and opens the shower head to rinse both of us. Then grabs the shower gel and starts rubbing it over my body. His hands massages my tits and I throw my head back against his shoulders and whisper "Devon".

He kisses my shoulder and says against my skin "You are so beautiful".

His hands travel down between my legs where he strokes my my fold and I let out a shaky breath closing my legs "No more please".

He had already given me 3 earth shattering orgasm with his skillful tongue and fingers . I don't think I handle one more. I'm worn out. His teeth grazes my earlobe and he says "Sweetheart, I know you can give me one more. Now open those legs".

And my body as usual betrays me my legs open again and he shifts his legs locking mine in place wide open for him to play. His fingers rub on my swollen clit and my body jolts a bit at the pleasure of it. If he can make me squirm like this with his fingers only. I wonder what his cock would do. Suddenly his hand leaves my swollen folds and then return with the shower head. Holy fuck.

"You might want to hold onto something" his tone full of amusement. His left arms wraps around my waist bellow my breast and I hold onto his arm.

He turns the water on and moves the warm spray down my body until it pummels my most sensitive spot. My clit so sensitive it almost hurts. Im gasping for air and squirming in his grasp while he increases the water pressure.

"Devon, it's too much" I squeal.

He arms leaves my body and he slowly slips a finger into my heat, I swear I see stars. I hold onto the bathtub as I moan in pleasure. I can barely keep my eyes open.

"I can't take it anymore, Devon! Please!"

He chuckles against my ears and says "You are a good girl I know you can take it".

And I'm shocked by the sudden attack of my orgasm. I let put a scream my legs trembling and my back arches as my pussy tightens around his finger. He brings the water up to my belly as I come down from my high and takes his finger out.

"I hate you" my voice coming out hoarse.

He doesn't respond and cleans both of us. Then grabs me from under my arms like a child to help me stand. I can barely feel my legs as I stand watching him dry himself then helping me dry my body and my hair. He puts on his boxer followed by black sweatpants. When he grabs his t-shirt I yank it from his hands.