19

This is a terrible

This is a terrible.

I shouldn't have planned to do this during our honeymoon. I shouldn't have brought Evelina with me today to meet the Toussaint. In fact, me and her could have gone shopping for our last day in France. Yet, here we are sitting in the Toussaint castle's living room. Julien discussing matters with me in French and I must be honest. I can't hear a single word he is saying as my focus is shifted to my gorgeous wife.

She is walking around the living room with a glass of scotch in her hand. And I know that she is upset with how things are going at the moment. Julien literally harassing her from the beginning. I didn't want to make a scene in front of his workers and wife.

Maybe I should've made a scene.

Had she reacted differently I definitely would have punched his face. The minute we left the dining room to go to his office I might have held him by his shirt and threatened to cut all ties if he dares to even look at my wife's face again. I watch her admire the portraits Julien owns and then I hear him say with a sigh "Young love".

"We are not that young" I respond.

"Right, let me give you your wedding gift" he places the glass of red wine onto the table and does a motion with his hands to one of his workers. And my eyes drift again looking for my wife. She is now sitting on an arm chair across Mathilde. Hadn't I known Evelina well I would have said they are mingling pretty well but I could tell from the very beginning that she doesn't like them. I didn't when I first met them.

I was twenty two years old still in college but working a part time job at the company, my father became ill and the board needed someone to represent the Enderson family in France. My father didn't trust my uncles and so he sent me do this with zero experience. I was absolutely terrified and Julien didn't make my job easy at all. He was extremely rude and rejected all of my offers I thought I was screwing up the company. My father wouldn't let me to return to England without Juliens signature on a paper. Julien eventually accepted one offer but the three day job turned into a month of work.

I had to think about different solutions to put money here and their and cut ties with whom. There was a lot of critical thinking that month. What was ironic about it, is that Julien ended up accepting the original offer my father made. He confessed that the fuss he made he did it on purpose to prepare me and my father was onboard with it.

After I got my degree, Julien offered me a fellowship to work with him and I couldn't say no. He has a brilliant mind and it was a pleasure to be taught by him. On the outside he might seem like a pervert, but as I got to know him turned out he is not that bad after all.

I should have told Evelina this story last night instead of telling her how about my adventures with my cousin Jack. I told her the story where the guys dared Jack to land a certain girl and he said that it would be a piece of cake, and if he failed to do it, he would wear a butt plug for 48 hours. He was given 3 weeks and guess who ended up wearing a butt plug for 48 hours?