63

In the midst of chaos of fashion week, I've been more busy than usual

In the midst of chaos of fashion week, I've been more busy than usual. And most of all sleep deprived. It's been hard for me to take care of myself and my needs. I force myself to eat even when I'm not feeling hungry.

"Darling, I'm leaving for work!" I hear Devon saying from afar.

I'm sitting in the kitchen having breakfast alone "Where is my morning kiss?" I yell back and hear him laugh the sound of his footsteps approaching me.

I've been lonely lately as well. As Helena's health has suddenly deteriorated, and Devon told her that she shouldn't work anymore. What she has done is more than enough for him and he'll always be grateful that she was a second mother to him.

He said he'd take care of her and even bought her and Peter a retirement home as a gift for their longtime service. She said she'll visit our house every once in a while and will be with us once we have kids. I truly miss her presence in the house.

Devon stands stall next to me and holds my chin tilting my head up and then bends down to kiss my lips I run my hand through his wet curls. He smells so good I want to wrap myself around him and be intoxicated.

My fingers pull on his wet locks as we kiss "Let's stay home today, just the two of us we haven't had an alone time in a while" I say pulling away looking in his eyes.

"It's very tempting, but I have work to do," He says stroking my cheeks and I cup his face taking in his beautiful features. And for a moment I can't believe that this guy is my husband and he actually loves me.

"Aren't you a bit feverish?" He asks.

I frown and place my hand over my forehead my skin feels slightly hot "Hmm I think I'm just hot today, I don't feel ill".

He takes a step back his eyes scanning over my outfit "You definitely look hot," he comments.

"I look even hotter naked," I wink and it makes him tense, he takes a glance at his wrist watch and says "I have a couple of minutes for a quickie"

"It's never just a quickie with you Devon," I tease and he smiles "Is that a no?"

I get up from the chair pushing my plate far away and he grips my waist turning me around making me bend over the table. I feel his hands underneath my dress pulling on my panties until they are pooled around my knees.

The sound of his zipper coming off makes my mouth water as I anticipate him anxiously. I feel his lips on the back of my head and then he lift my dress to expose my bare ass.

He breathes hard as his hands skims my ass groping it tight in his hand I feel the cold silver of his wedding band pressing against my skin as he spread me open.

He runs his fingers through my sex. And I'm swollen and dripping wet. How can I not be when this hot man is my husband? He grabs a handful of my hair dragging my head back to his shoulder. Then he slaps me hard on the behind, and I cry out "Ahh!"