13

I stood across the counter holding my and my wife's passports trying to get the registration done

I stood across the counter holding my and my wife's passports trying to get the registration done. Evelina was escorted into my lounge where she would be waiting for me. Hundreds of scenarios were going through my head on what would happen the minute I join her in the lounge. Maybe I made a mistake offering to relieve her as that would cause me excruciating pain I could barely handle my hard on and cover it.

When we ate at the wedding and discussed her sex life I was quite shocked of how wild she used to be maybe still is in bed. It is unfortunate that I won't see it with my bare eyes. I made the right choice right? I'm used to having one night stands with a lot of women where I could forget about their existence the next day. But with Evelina and the chemistry we have, I can't risk it. Once we start we won't be able to stop doing it.

"Sorry for you making you wait sir" the man suddenly spoke and I watched him as he took the passports and stamped them and then handing them back to me. I took them back and headed to my lounge I could see people holding their cameras trying to act as if they weren't taking pictures of me as I made my way.

I stepped into my private lounge which basically consisted of a small bar with a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom which was connected to the living room. Jack used to tease me about how I own a private lounge in the airport and never use it. I believe the words he used waste of money.

I guess I have finally found a purpose for this lounge. I step into the lounge and find Evelina seated on the couch with her legs crossed. A glass of red wine in her hand, I looked around and saw 2 women cleaning up the bar.

Evelina's cheeks were tinted pink I couldn't tell was it because she was flushed and horny or because was she tipsy. I grabbed the glass from her hand and placed it on the table and grabbed her hand making her stand.

"There are people here" she whispered.

"It's good having people hear you scream my name" I whispered back. She placed her hand on my chest I looked down at her. Her lips still painted with red color her eyes shining I cupped her cheeks letting my thumb caress them and then I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You want to do this in the bedroom?" She asked suddenly.

"If we go to the bedroom I won't be able to stop myself from touching you, come on let's go the bathroom".

Her eyes widened a bit her lips parting as I took her hand and headed to towards the bathroom. I opened the door and she walked in with me. I locked the door behind me and asked "you sure you want this?".

"Yes" she answered licking her lips.

"Take off your heels".

She stepped out of her heels and stood right across me I placed my hand on her waist and guided her towards the sink counter and flipped her so her back would be to me and she would watch our reflection. I kissed the back of her neck as my hands moved down exploring her hips I held the hem her dress between my fingertips and pulled it all the way up to her waist making her breath quickening.